2 graduation week

MONDAY:

We are going to have a long week with preparing for graduation. We are having a spirit week but also not doing anything in our classes. Our graduation is Saturday at 4 pm since we have so many students graduating. Me Lilly and Andy are all extremely excited about graduating.

My mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Abby its time to wake up for school you have graduation this Saturday. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I know I yawned and stretched and rolled over. I was super nervous about whether or not I got accepted into college.

I haven't been checking the mail my mom has. My mom has to leave in 2 weeks again which sucks. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked out of my bathroom and headed back into my room and closed my door.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on. A couple minutes later I headed downstairs and my mom said Abby you ready to go. I said yea mom me and my mom walked out of the house and locked the front door. Me and my mom got into the car and my mom locked the car.

Me and my mom buckled up and she turned on the car and started driving out of the neighborhood. I turned on the radio and me and my mom started jamming out together. A couple minutes later my mom dropped me off and left.

I walked up the steps and walked over to the building door. I walked into the school and walked down the hallway every one looked at me and laughed. Unfortunately they let Lucy back into school but she isn't graduating she has to wait until next year.

Lucy said hey Abby did you miss me I said nope and started walking away. Andy said oh princessa I didn't turn around but I smiled. Andy picked me up from behind and I squealed and started laughing and so did Andy. A couple minutes later we got to class and Andy finally put me down and we sat down in our seats.

Lilly said awww why was that absolutely adorable I laughed and shook my head. A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats. The morning announcements came on and the teacher took attendance and sent it to the principal.

After the announcements ended Mr. Styles said who is excited about graduating. Everyone cheered and Lucy said ugh I can't graduat this year everyone said yikes and oh that's awful. Andy coughed and said yikes that's why you shouldn't be a bitch. I said um accurate and started laughing slightly.

We ended up doing work but it was fun work. We also ended up playing a game and winning prizes. Our teacher said we are having a movie day tomorrow I smiled and said yeay. A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of school.

My mom picked me up and we drove home my mom said she made dinner. After we got home we ate dinner and hung out until it was time to go to bed. Me and my mom went to bed at around 11pm.