Andy said oohhh shit I shook my head and walked away so I wouldn't laugh. I bit my lip and said yeppp I'm gonna lose it I started laughing and almost fell. Andy ran over to me and picked me up with one arm I squealed and Andy started laughing and shook his head. After our parents paid we all got our golf clubs and golf balls.

We all walked over to the first hole everyone said who is going first. Andy said Abby you go first I said huh and my anxiety went up. I laughed uncomfortably and said ughhhh fine fuck you. I walked up and put the golf ball down and carefully swung the club. Andy said holy shit we got a hole in one I smiled and said yeay.

I walked over to Andy and gave him a hug and he gave me a high five. Everyone else had there turn an hour later we all finished and put our stuff up. Me and Andy won and he carried me bridal style out of the place. I started laughing and he kissed my forehead and I bit my lip and blushed slightly.

Andy put me down and my mom unlocked the car and we all got in. Andy left and got into his car and locked the car. Me my mom and Andys parents all buckled up and my mom locked the car and turned it on. I put my earbuds in and started jamming out to music while looking out of the window.

I wonder when we are leaving to head back home. My mom was talking and laughing with Andys parents which made me smile slightly. I said mom when are we heading back home she said Saturday I said ok and sighed she said yep. A little while later we all picked up food and headed back to the hotel.

Andy wasn't there yet so I ate with Andys parents and my mom and waited for him. A little while later Andy came into the room and said hey Abby you ready to go back into our room. I said yea and got up and used the restroom then followed Andy out of our parents room.

Me and Andy walked down the hallway I stopped walking and Andy continued walking. I crossed my arms over my chest and I felt extremely upset. Andy opened the door and turned and looked at me and said Abby are you coming or not.

I uncrossed my arms and scoffed and turned around and walked away. I heard the door close and my eyes started watering. I felt two arms wrap around my waist Andy leaned down and kissed my shoulder. I smiled and he said come on princessa.

Andy turned around and looked at me I turned around and grabbed his hand. Me and Andy started walking down the hallway I let go of his hand and started walking in front of him. I started swaying my hips while walking and I bit my lip and flipped my hair. Andy growled lowly and I looked at him and smiled.

Andy walked over to me and picked me up and carried me with one arm. Andy opened our door and he walked in and he put me down and closed the door. I said we are leaving Saturday Andy sighed and said yea how fun. Me and Andy got ready for bed then chilled in bed for the rest of the night.