34 July 4th Thursday

JULY 4TH THURSDAY:

My mom came into my room and turned on the lights and said Abby its time to wake up. I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled out of bed. I got up and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs my mom said Abby are you ready to go to the store. I said yea sure my mom said ok and we walked out of the house and my mom locked the front door.

Me and my mom got into the car and she locked it. We both buckled up and my mom turned on the car and she started driving out of the neighborhood. Me and my mom picked up Andy and headed to the store after we picked him up. A couple minutes later we all got to the store and got out the car and headed inside.

Andy held my hand and we all walked inside and hung out in the store. We all walked around and started shopping for things we needed. I got on Andy's back and he laughed and we started walking around the store. I bit my lip and smiled and shook my head and bit my lip.

A little while later we all left and headed home. Me and my mom and Andy all picked up the groceries and finished picking them up. I locked the car and headed back into the house. I bit my lip and smiled and said I love you guys. My mom and Andy both said I love you too.

A couple hours later we all ate dinner and hung out together. After we all ate dinner we hung out and watched movies together. After the movie ended Andy left and headed home. Me and my mom used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed into my room and went into my room and plugged my phone in and layed down and fell asleep a couple minutes later. My mom went to bed a little while later I bit my lip and fell asleep.