Andy said so what do you wanna do today after school. I said huh I don't know and looked up at him he looked at me and smiled and his eyes started sparkling.

I leaned forward and kissed him and he started smiling widely when I pulled back.

I rested my forehead against his jawline and Andy smiled and mumbled you wanna have sex tonight.

I looked up at him and smiled and said yea he smiled and said good and laughed slightly. I rested my head back and we waited for class to start. A little while later the teacher locked the door and walked over his desk and sat down.

Mr. Styles started looking for the attendance sheet so he could take attendance. A couple minutes later the teacher started taking attendance then sent it to the principal.

After the teacher took attendance he started looking at the lesson plan for today. Andy yawned and kissed my shoulder and started making weird noises.

I moved and said Andy stop fucking doing that and he sat up and we started laughing together and I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Jackson said what the fuck kind of noise was that andy laughed and said I don't know.

We all started laughing together and I just shook my head and bit my lip. A couple minutes later the teacher started passing out worksheets and after he did that he sat down in his seat and explained what we had to do.

After he finished explaining what we had to do everyone started working on our worksheets. A little while later everyone finished doing their worksheets and turned them in to the teacher.

Andy turned in ours and sat back down and waited for class to be over with. Some girl behind me started tapping on my shoulder and I said yea and turned around and looked at her.

She smiled widely and handed me a paper and I said ok thanks. She said you are invited to our party I smiled and said cool and she said ok and continued talking to her friend.

I turned around and started looking at the paper Andy was intrigued and started looking at the paper with me as well. Jackson looked at me and I showed him the paper as well.

Andy bit his lip while looking at me and squinted his eyes while looking at me. I said Andy do you want to go to the party Andy said yea sure. I said we will stay together Andy laughed and said duh.

I smiled and bit my lip and looked down and I looked back up at him and batted my eyelashes at him. Andy laughed and shook his head and kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he pulled me closer.

Andy said well um I guess we can go to the party he sighed and said alright and kissed my forehead and rested his forehead against mine.

A little while later class ended and everyone walked out of class and headed to their next class.

Andy grabbed my hand and I followed him to our next class. A couple minutes later we all got to our next class and sat down in our seats.

A couple hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the school building. Me Andy Lilly and Jackson all walked out of the school building.

We all walked down the stairs and headed into the parking lot and headed over to my car. I said Lilly me and Andy are going to a party tonight Lilly said cool I'm fucking down.

I laughed and shook my head Jackson and James said we are going as well. Me and Andy and Lilly said ok sounds really good. James and Jackson both left and headed to their cars so they could leave.

Me andy and Lilly all got into the car and Andy locked the car. We all buckled up and turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot. Andy turned on the radio and we all started jamming out together and laughing.

A couple minutes later Andy dropped off Lilly and I said we will pick you up later. Lilly said ok bye and headed inside and Andy started driving over to his house.

A little while later Andy parked the car and we both got out of the car. Andy locked the car and me and Andy headed inside and he locked it front door.

The guys said hey andy and Abby I said hey and we headed upstairs into andys room. Me and Andy put our stuff down and headed downstairs and hung out with the guys.

We all hung out together in the living room I said we should get ready soon. Andy said ok and we started laughing together I got up and headed upstairs. Andy followed me and I went into andys room and he closed the door.

I quickly got some clean clothes and so did andy I grabbed my phone and headed into the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on some music and got into the shower.

I started jamming out while I was jamming out in the shower. A little while later I finally got out of the shower and dried off and changed.

I walked out of the bathroom and Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door. I continued listening to music and changed and did my hair and makeup.

A little while later Andy came out of the bathroom and he dried off and changed and got ready for the party. A little while later me and Andy walked out of the house and Andy locked the front door.

Me and Andy walked down the porch and walked over to my car and Andy unlocked it and we got into the car. Andy locked the car and we both buckled up and Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway.