40 july 7th Sunday

JULY 7TH SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. I felt like I was gonna cry my throat felt dry. I got out of bed and drank some water and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom. I used the restroom then went back into my room and closed my door I took a deep breath so I wouldn't cry.

I walked over to my window and looked out of it and towards the forest. I bit my lip and slid off the ring and sat it down on my vanity and layed back down and fell asleep. A couple of hours later I woke up and everyone woke up and hung out together downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. Lilly woke up and yawned and stretched as well we both got up and walked out of my room. Me and Lilly both used the restroom then headed downstairs everyone said good morning Abby and Lilly.

Me and Lilly both said good morning guys I stretched and Amy said Abby where is your ring. I lowered my arms and said I took it off and I looked back up at her. Amy said I honestly don't blame you for taking it off I said yea and sighed.

Chris said I am extremely sorry Andy said that I said no its ok. Amy said I can trust you that Andy does love you like crazy. I said really she said yes after Scout found out what he was she treated him like shit and broke up with him. I said wow Amy said yea and he became extremely depressed and ran away from home.

I felt my eyes watering and I said but I can't believe he said that. Everyone said yea we are all extremely angry but we know he didn't mean it at all. I said I know and looked down and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked up I said Andy is gonna be pissed when he sees I'm not wearing the ring.

We all hung out a little while later Andy appeared in the living room and everyone jumped and said Andy. He said what the fuck Abby I saw you take off the ring. I stood up and yelled FUCK YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF I DIED.

Andy yelled back YOU KNOW I DIDN'T FUCKUNG MEAN IT. I said then why say it at all Andy sighed and said Abby I'm so fucking sorry. I felt my eyes watering and I shook my head and said you don't want to lose me huh. Andy said oh my God no that would literally kill me I laughed and said then we would both be dead.

Andy said Abby I'm sorry I need you I can't and don't want to live without you. I said we need a break and I started crying Andy said Abby please and he walked over to me. I shook my head and said no Andy we need a break for now.

Andy sighed and walked away and walked out the house and slammed the door. I bit my lip Amy gave me a hug and said me and Chris aren't going anywhere I smiled and gave her a hug and said thanks mom. She said your welcome sweetheart I sat on the couch next to Chris.

He kept his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder and said I feel like shit. Chris said yea I bet you do and so does Andy I shook my head and my eyes started watering again. I sat up and said happy 19th birthday to me and I started crying and said fuck I'm falling apart.

Every one said no your not you just need time to heal. I said college is next month and I sighed and bit my lip. Lilly said roommates I laughed and said yes roommates she said hell yea I'm excited now. I laughed and said yea me too and I looked at the floor.

We all hung out and ate food and chilled on the couch for the whole day. Me and Lilly called the college and asked if we could be roommates and they said yes and told us when we move into our dorms. Me and Lilly wrote it down and hung out in the living room with our family.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner and went upstairs and headed to bed for the night.