109 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and heard my alarm go off. I yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I turned off my alarm and headed into the bathroom and I walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into Andys room. Andy growled lowly and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Andy walked over to me and smiled and kissed my shoulder and said I love you so fucking much Abby. I smiled and said I love you so fucking much as well Andy and he smiled and kissed me.

Andy walked away from me and headed into the bathroom and closed the door. I yawned and stretched and walked over to the closet and opened the door.

I picked out some clothes and quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and also put on my shoes. Andy walked out of the bathroom and walked over to his closet and also picked out some clothes.

Andy quickly changed and sprayed some cologne on and also put on his shoes and grabbed his bag as well. All of the guys woke up and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Me and Andy grabbed everything we needed and walked over to his door. Andy opened the door and I walked out and he followed behind me and closed the door.

I walked down the hallway and Andy closed his door and started walking behind me. I started laughing and Andy said GOOD MORNING EVERY MOTHER FUCKER IN THIS HOUSEEE.

I said Andy shut the actual fuck up and we both started laughing together while walking down the hallway. Me and Andy walked down the hallway and got to the stairs and headed downstairs.

I gave Andy a hug and I walked out the front door and Andy followed me and he locked the front door. Andy closed his eyes and disappeared I sighed and I walked over to my car.

I unlocked the car and I got in and closed the door and locked the car and buckled up. I turned on my car and started backing out of the driveway. I started driving out of the neighborhood and headed to the campus to pick up Lilly.

The guys helped get rid of the marks on my throat and I ate ice cream and it helped sooth my throat. I turned on the radio and started jamming out on the way to school.

A little while later I pulled up to the campus where the dorm building was. I parked and waited for Lilly to come out I called her and said hey babe I'm here.

She said ok and hung up I unlocked the car when Lilly came outside and she got in and closed the door. I locked the car and Lilly buckled up and I started driving out of the parking lot.

Lilly smiled and said Abby how are you I said I'm fine I guess. Lilly said did you and Andy break up I said yea which was a complete lie but Lilly didn't need to know that.

She said aw I'm just trying to protect you and keep you from getting killed. I sighed and said yea Lilly I know and I parked the car and we got out and I locked it. Me and Lilly started walking towards the school building.

Me and Lilly walked up the stairs and towards the door I yawned and stretched. Jackson opened the door and me and Lilly walked in and he followed behind us. I smiled and said good morning Jackson he smiled and said good morning ladies.

We all walked into class and Lilly gave me a hug and walked up the stairs and sat down in her seat. Me and Jackson walked toward the front of the class and sat down in our seats.

I said hey andy he smiled and looked at me and said hey how are you I laughed and shook my head. I said um well Lilly thinks we broke up soo Andy sighed and said yea let's just keep it that way.

I sighed and said ok and Andy shook his head and started playing on his phone. I looked down at my phone and checked my notifications from this morning.

After I finished checking my notifications I put my phone down and I yawned and stretched. I looked at Andy and he yawned and put his phone down and looked at me and smiled.

I said huh and ran my thumb against his lower lip and he smiled and winked at me. I bit my lip and I said huh why are you staring at me. Andy smiled and said because I love you and your beautiful as fuck.

I blushed and said thanks and looked down and waited for class to start. A little while later the teacher locked the door and walked over to his desk and sat down.

The teacher took attendance and sent it to the principal. The teacher grabbed our worksheets and started looking at his book for the lesson today.

A little while later the teacher passed out worksheets and he walked over to the board and started writing down on the board. After he finished explaining what we had to do everyone started working on the worksheet.

Me and Andy and Jackson all worked on our worksheets together and helped each other. A little while later after we all finished i handed it in to the teacher and he looked at it and put a red check mark on it and I went and sat back down in my seat.

A little while later everyone finished their worksheets they handed it in to the teacher as well. A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of school.

I accidentally ran into andy and he started laughing and looked at me and growled lowly. I laughed and rolled my eyes and said um oops my bad and he giggled and turned back around.

Me and Lilly and Jackson all walked out of school Andy walked out behind us. Andy walked behind me and slapped my ass and I looked at him and yelped.