We started laughing together and I shook my head and looked at Andy. Andy grabbed our worksheets and handed them into the teacher.

I said thanks andy he laughed and said your welcome and he sat down in his seat. Mr. Styles said so is everyone almost done with their worksheets everyone said yea.

A little while later people started handing in their worksheets to the teacher. After everyone handed in their worksheets they sat back down in their seats. Andy yawned and said when the fuck is class gonna end.

Andy layed his head down on his desk and he sighed. I said I don't know and I ran my hand through his hair and he smiled and his eyes rolled back.

I started laughing and shook my head and bit my lip. I said does that feel good Andy smiled and said yea I smiled and said good I'm glad.

Jackson said is Andy ok I said yea and I'm just casually running my hands through his hair. Jackson smiled and I laughed and shook my head I started running my hand through his hair and he smiled and said wow.

I laughed and said huh Jackson said damn Andy Abby is amazing with her hands. Andy shot his head up and I started laughing mr. Styles started laughing and said that didn't sound good.

We all started laughing together and I shook my head and my head went back Andy said you ain't wrong though.

I slapped andys neck and he started laughing and said ow what the fuck Abby. I shook my head and continued laughing and bit my thumb and shook my head.

Andy growled lowly and I bit my lip and leaned over and kissed him and he smiled and shook his head. A little while later class ended and everyone got up and walked out of class and headed to their next class.

Andy grabbed my hand and Lilly walked behind us and Jackson walked behind us as well. James went to his next class we didn't have the same second class.

We all got to our next class together and all sat down in our seats. Andy leaned over and nudged his nose against my neck and kissed me I blushed slightly. I felt Andy bit me my heart started racing i immediately elbowed him in his ribs.

Andy pulled back and his eyes went wide he said oh I immediately put my hand on my neck and got up. I told the teacher I needed to go to the restroom she said ok and I immediately walked away.

Lilly ran after me and we both went into the bathroom. Lilly started cleaning my neck and stopped it from bleeding. Andy said in my head Abby I'm so fucking sorry I said its ok babe I forgive you.

Andy said ok good and Lilly finished cleaning up my neck. Thank God it wasn't bleeding too much a couple minutes later me and Lilly walked out of the bathroom.

The teacher was waiting by the door and she said are you ok I smiled and said yea. Me and Lilly and the teacher walked into the classroom and closed the door and locked it.

Me and Lilly walked over to our seats and sat down in our seats. Andy said I'm sorry I gave him a hug and said I love you. Andy said I love you more than anything in the whole world.

I said I forgive you Andy he smiled and said good and he kissed me. A little while later we all started doing our work and talked to each other.

A couple of hours later class ended and everyone walked out of school. We all walked into the parking lot and headed over to my car. Andy unlocked the car and we all got into the car.

Andy locked the car and we all buckled up and Andy turned on the car. Andy started driving out of the parking lot and headed to drop off Lilly.

A couple minutes later Andy dropped off Lilly and we headed to the house. A couple minutes later Andy parked the car and we both got out of the car. Andy locked the car and me and Andy headed inside and I locked the front door.

Every one was hanging out in the living room and watching movies. After me and Andy used the restroom and changed we headed downstairs and ate some food. Me and Andy chilled on the couch and hung out together and watched movies.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms. I plugged my phone in and turned on my alarm. I put my phone down and me and Andy climbed into bed and fell asleep a little while later.