.

"He wouldn't be stupid enough to fight with our guards Hunnie, don't worry." Anna dusts her clothes off and comes running up to me. 

"Are you alright! Where do you hurt! Come on sit.." Both Tommi and Anna drag me to a red chaise sofa near the corner of the front doors.

I tilted my head and opened my mouth, welcoming the hand Anna bites into and the sun shining through the windows behind us. Anna's clothing were torn in huge slashes and bloodied all over, but there were no cuts or bruises to even prove that she'd even been hurt.

"Hunnie I'm so sorry, I..I never th-thought he would-"

"WHY!" I yelled after swallowing all the metallic contents. 

"HOW could HE!!

How could he attack me!!

Why!!" I sobbed.

My mind races, grasping the events that just unfolded. 

Kris attacked me!

B-But...But...he's my mate too...

A few armored guards are heard running down the halls from the south side of the main lobby. Their shingle and clanks fill my ears and heart as I begin to slightly hear commotion from outside the castle. Then they are seen all running outside as I now hear Kris's monstrous voice when the doors open up. I stand up, hearing him yell for me to come out and I begin to sob uncontrollably. He really does want to kill me!

What have I done!

"Come one Hunnie. Let's go up to my room. You are safe here, he couldn't enter if he wanted to, he must be invited in." Anna says and we are all escorted down to her room. 

Anna's and Tommi holds me up by my arms, my legs practically hovering above the ground. My body aching in so much pain. This couldn't be right...

Something must be wrong with Kris, how could he want to attack me after everything we've been through? HE was the one fighting Bahm for treating ME the way he was! So what has happened to him!

Anna's room doors open up and I feel my eyelids become heavy. The room around me becomes black and heavy as I hear Anna calling out my name.