Chapter 70. A Given Reason

Bahm's 🔥 P.O.V

"What's going on Kris !" I yell to him down the hall, tucking my towel around my waist.

His eyes were wide and he starts shaking his head disappointingly.

"Wait Bahm....just wait... let's talk about it first." His lips moved and the words were already making me angry.

What the fuck did he show her on that goddamn laptop!

I walk past them and make my way to whatever is on his laptop, that has everyone's heart racing.

I look at Kris first for confirmation and hit the triangular play button...

"YOLO BAYYBAYYY!" It starts off.

I continue watching...

This woman glistening snatch, seemed all to familiar.

"WHAT THE FU..."

What the hell was I watching!

THEY ARE DEAD!

The video shows Jahred and some Woman playing with my mates FUCKING PUSSY!

I look to Hunnie, who can't even look at me, her face covered in her palms and her shoulders shaking tremendously.

I wanted to go and comfort her, but this... this was the last straw. I needed blood. I needed to kill someone. NOW! Break some bones, pull spines out....get revenge for Hunnie!

WHY HEAVENS WHY! I WAS DOING MY BEST TO IGNORE MY DEMONS!

Hunnie turns and explains what day this happened. On her damn birthday!

I don't know who Evie is, but... she's first on my list.

How dare she put her mouth on my WOMAN, without her consent!!

I was seething with anger. I lost all control over my body. I used my demonic speed and ran to my room, changing into shorts.

I was on the verge on shifting, as I teleported to her coven's lake house, behind their church and tucked inside the woods. My fangs were out, claws sharp and my vision going red... searching for blood.

I kicked the door to the lake house in and followed my Demon-Wolf nose.

"What the fuck bro?" The woman from the video says on a chair, with a blanket covering her.

She stands up and eyeballs me, then proceeds to lick her lips.

"Who are you baby. Whats going on." Her voice changes to something seductively and I take long strides up to her, grabbing the bitch by her throat.

Three other witches gasp in horror and I throw up a protection barrier. They were seated right next to her, and shot up out of their seats once I held her in the air.