Ghosts

Hunnie 🏃🏻‍♀️

Present time

'I wasn't looking into the green eyes of Wolfy's? Was I? It couldn't be!' My breath hitched and my eyes grew wide.

The Wolfy look-alike had a golden necklace around his neck and a black track suit on. His cologne smelled so hypnotizing and both of his ears held a nickel size earring.

'But those eyes... I've seen those enchanting eyes before.

I couldn't break the lock I had. I knew his untouched, silky smooth face that showed no expression, very, very well. 

His perfect pointed nose, sharp jawline and those plump bottom lips, hypnotized me once again...

I was mortified. Feeling like death was near. Is this a ghost?

We slowly got up together and continued holding the book he was trying to return to me. I saw him search my face for a split moment and then adverted his gaze away.

I felt goosebumps all over and a sharp sting down my spine.

'It's definitely him!!' I yelled fearfully inside my head.

"What's the matter little witch?

You've been seeing ghost lately?"

A voice breaks the trance I held with Wolfy's face, and to my horrifying knowledge, the voice belonged to Kris.

He was leaning on the wall to our side and glaring at me with a wide, unbelievable grin. His wavy, dark brown hair, was teased behind him and he too, wore a black sporty track suit.

I was too shocked to move or say anything. I kept bringing my eyes to meet that of Wolfy's, who was now penetrating my soul with his leafy green daggers and eyeing me from head to toe.

He had a soft and warming look in his eyes for a second but it completely died away when he glances at Kris, then back to me. Almost like they were reading each others mind.

To my suddenly shock, Wolfy let go of the book we were still holding and it dropped to the ground. His eyes turn mischievous with a  glint of intensity in his eyes.

My heart started to race from the thoughts of the many reasons why Wolfy should hate me.

His mood went from mysterious to now agitated. He twisted his face at me and grabbed my bag out of my arms to only dump it back onto the shiny, white marble floors. My books, phone and papers falling to its entirety.

"Wo—wol..." Were the only inaudible words that could escape my terrified lips.

I stared into his now cold eyes with my guilty ones. I knew what I did to Wolfy in every way was wrong, but he was wrong for trying to mark me forcefully without my consent and deflowering me unexpectedly!