You die first!

Bahm's🙍🏻‍♂️ P.O.V

Hunnie was on her way to come get her belongings from the table and I was waiting right here with Lydia.

I had already informed her that I wanted her to call me baby from now on.

Petty, huh?

Like a high school kid, I wanted Hunnie to feel the same jealousy that I felt. She's lucky I don't fornicate with Lydia right here on the table for everyone to see.

Serves her right for choosing to protect a weak ass wolf instead of coming to her mate. She keeps denying our bond, fighting it. She doesn't even know that she's the one going to get hurt if she doesn't accept me soon.

I could already feel her turmoil and exhaustion taking over. Her body was working her up for her mate and she would ignore all signs and burn herself out. The pain was there and I could put it out...

"Hey... what if they fight?

You didn't think this through.

Stop being a big baby!"

Kris was babbling through our link.

I didn't think I was being a baby at all. I thought I was handling it very well, or else we would have a dead alpha here in the academy and a screaming mate, from when I punish her.

I grabbed Hunnie's thick journal out of her bag, stuffing it in my back pocket.

I could smell her approaching.

She was collecting her belongings with suchfierce attitude. Ripping her books and bag off the table. Everyone at the table watched her undoubtedly.

I purposely put my jacket on her belongings so she could notice me!

"Hey baby, I'm hungry...." Lydia starts talking right at perfect timing.

Hunnie looks up with a smile from grabbing her bag to Lydia, and then to me. Her whole demeanor changed.

I could hear her heart racing and even skipping beats. Her breathing paused. She looked between the two of us with so much sadness in her face.

I wanted to reach out and grab her.

ARGGGHH!!

She left so suddenly. Not what I expected.

She starts to break down as she walks away from the table.

I wanted her to hate herself, but...

'Shit!'

I could sense tears falling down her face. I didn't mean to do this much. I wasn't expecting a reaction like this! I thought she would say something or get jealous and try to talk to me!

Come to me!

Instead she's sitting at a table, by herself and torn to pieces.

I truly am a monster. My mate should never feel that it's I, that is rejecting HER.

I didn't know what to do. I looked to Kris who had his eyebrows raised and rubbing his chest.

I know he could feel what I was feeling through our bond between Hunnie.

🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️