All yours

Bahm's 🧖🏻 P.O.V

This time she didn't miss and struck me good on my lower cheek. I let her wrist go andbent over to wrap my arms around her waist.

"Don't touch me you bastard. I'll yell!" She tried prying my arms from around her, and kicking.

So instead of causing a commotion in the halls, I picked her up and teleported her back to my room.

This time, to my walk in closet.

I pushed her against the mirror on my wall and held her by her jaw. She was facing away from me and now looking into my mirror.

She was pissed.

I let her face go and pressed my body tightly against hers, pinning her to the mirror on the wall so she could relax.

I used my free hand to move her hair away from her fading mark and licked it.

To my surprise, she let out a small moan. I'm y tongue tingled.

"So you don't think we are destined?" I said, feeling her goosebumps.

I lapped at it again and I could hear her heart thumping away, lustfully.

Music to my ears...

"Don't.." she whimpered and tried pulling her head away.

I spun her to face me, and held both of her hands above her head, with one of mine.

"Go get it from your girlfriend!" She spoke through her teeth.

I could feel all her anger and jealousy. I didn't think she would refer to Lydia as my girlfriend...

"Girlfriend? I said letting go of her arms and taking a step back.

"I don't have a girlfriend Hunnie, but I do have a mate. A mate I want so bad!"

She rolled her eyes at me and crossed her hands over her chest. She was now wearing some black tights and a black hoodie. Even dressed down she still looked hypnotizing.

Her plump bottom lips were pouting, and her jaw clenched tightly.