Entanglement

Hunnie

"He wants me to tell you who I am." My heart races at her statement. Seeing her face pout again, as though she has some bad past history to bring up.

"But why...why do you have to tell me who you are? You...you are so kind to me and...and I'll be so devastated if you say something hurtful." I whimper, hoping to not lose a friend.

She tucks a few coils of my curly hairs behind my ears. A nervous grin playing across her face as she does so. My curiosity at her relationship with Bahm hitting me but fades deeply. The look she's giving me seems conflicted.

"Who are you then?" I mumble and she stops playing with my hair.

"His favorite monstress." She says and I squint my eyes lowly. Monstress?

"I'll tell you everything Hunnie. About your mate too. You shall know him a little more." Her eyes dart to the walls behind me. Wondering what Bahm might be saying to her, or is he telling this story?

"Zon't worry. I'll ignore his vulgarity for now." She says out loud.

"Come" She grabs my head into her lap. She begins rubbing my head down to my ears.

"So from the beginning, about 1,100 years ago, I was held as a sex szlave to demons. The real kind, worse then nightmares."

"What?
Wow no way!" I shrieked raising my head in confusion and horror!

She rubs my head softy and continues.

"I wore a device around my neck that alerted the zemons to my whereabouts. They lived a few miles under a very attracted tourist site." My mouth hung open while my head twisted and shakes on her lap.

She was a sex slave to demons?!!!
A cold shiver slithering down my spine from the thought. My body reacting to her story as I am glad Bahm looks like a man at least and only half demons.

What a strong headed woman she must be! She gazes her knuckles across my face, continuing. "It's ok Hunnie. I used to sneak off after a few years of knowing the demons sleep schedule. Needing to feed on blood, I escaped to above ground making the large city filled of tourist my feeding grounds. I had much more energy to run around underground from the demons desires. The first hundred years of my life with them was indeed hell without any blood, but after escaping one day and feeding enough before they woke, I had the energy to fight back."

"Feeding ground? So you fed on humans?" I say just as a maiden walks into her room with a tray that she places on Anna's vanity table.

Was Anna royalty as well? She seemed to have authority around here. Watching her small wedgie through her denim shorts.

"Here." She hands me a glass cup filled with a pink liquid.

"Lemonade, and here, cookies." She sits back next to me and passes me a paper napkin filled of macaroons.

"So one day...I was feeding in some grocery store office a few minutes before I needed to return back underground and I got a whiff of a witch, but I had already sensed him a few bodies ago. Coming to realize he's now been following me. You see, he enters into the room just as I am about to serenade diz human to sleep. His fangs out. I took one look at him and found it odd he smelled like a witch but appeared before me as a beast with fangs." She takes a sip of her lemonade and leans against the mirror.

"I was a little afraid, never encountering such monster, but having to fight demons as ugly as aliens, I would take him head on if I had to. Though he stared at me oddly, making me feel uncomfortable at seeing a charming young man this close in years when I was in filthy rags covered in demon gunk. I tried escaping back out into the woods that held our cave, but he followed me again. Just as I'm entering into the woods, he appears behind me, 'Why are you running vampire. I saw what you did!' He says to me, his fangs long, frightening me that I was caught and might be harmed, so I kicked him full force. Sending him flying miles away and enough to speed into the cave tucked deep inside the woods."

"Are you stronger than him? I don't get it...did he come back looking for you in the woods?" I asked intriguingly, taking a bite of the soft and moist macaroon goodness.

"Well...I grew up fighting my whole life, not only fighting sex demons off, but also not babied in a castle-"

"But you are in a castle now?" I cut her off taking sips of the sour lemonade, admiring the small gap she held between her pearly teeth and shimmering glossy lips.

"Because of him....well, I didn't sense his scent above ground, the demons have this venomous goo they spit off a mile down so it could have been hiding my scent. Every time I did go back out and I smelled his magic, or his mangy wolf, I'd feed quickly avoiding him. Though it was hard to avoid his scent chasing me around the few hours I had to myself."

"I'm sure he couldn't avoid your beauty as well." I blurt with my lips up against my glass. She chuckles and holds her cup between her exposed legs. Her legs glimmered under the light above us.

"One day he did catch up to me chèri. He tricked a small human child to enter into the bar to have my next victim, crying to me that I was his mother and that he couldn't find his father. As confused as I was, ive alwayz had a soft spot for children. Having delivered millions in my old village. The child's small hand gripped onto my pointer finger, dragging me to the place he last saw his father in the wet and dark alleyway and here comes Bahm, flying right into me and against a corner. I hissed, struggling under his grip around my throat. He threw the kid money and the child eyes my fangs before running scared. Bahm proceeds to question my identity and why I was abusing humans. I ignored all his questions thinking it would be best but then he rips off my clothing and bites me on my neck, I claw his face, watching it heal and he bites my breast. It heals quickly. I scratched the flesh off his arm. He too healed instantly and it scared me even more when he told me I stunk of demons! Curious to how he would know the scent of demons. I was taking all his markings as it was nothing to me. He would grab my face, looking at it like I was some possession of his, groaning with satisfaction. I felt like giving up knowing what it was he wanted. I was going to give up. At least I'd be free from the demons by this hybrid beast...but then..."

It truly did sounds like Bahm too. He seemed like he doesn't give up when it comes to women. Especially beautiful looking women like Anna. I wasn't nearly as beautiful and gorgeous as her, let alone Azalea! Then the biting he does. He reminded me of a teething pup!

"Then...he stares at me almost dying under his grip...asking if I wanted this device off and all I had to do was to let him take me instead. How he'll treat my body good the way it deserved to be. His body produced this kind of scent that drove my nose crazy. Even the closeness of him to my body. His scent made me want to try his charms since he had chased me for weeks. Even if I didn't believe he could take my device off, I'd just give him what he wanted, but the way he stared at me with those green riverbed eyes, I was ready to submit to him. I'm sure you know about his alluring pheromones he releases, well he got me so good that day.  I agreed and after we had our...hot and steamy opened entanglement... right there in z alleyway, he told me for him to trust me enough I should meet him here tomorrow and he'll remove zee device and kill zee demons for me."

She stops and chugs her drink. "Well did he?" I asked eager to know more about them a unexpected ache throbbing between my legs. "Did you come back and submit to him after?"

"No...no I didn't