Spell trapped

(Trigger warning!)

Hunnie's 🩸P.O.V

"BAHMMMMMM!! ARGGHHH!!"

He said he could hear me anywhere! Why isn't he here yet, like the time Fonz tried to kiss me.

Why?! Why? WHYY!!!

He said he would always protect me!

I told him to get some sleep today and I regret it so much.

Jahred continues his assault on me. I was so hurt and petrified, how could he do this to me? 

We've been friends for so long..

"What's this Hunnie?" He says taking his two fingers out of me.

He rubs the moisture together at the tip of his fingertips.

'Sniff Sniff'

"Smells different.....thats not her scent!." Fonz growls and I turn my head looking at him.

"SO....YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING SOMEONE!" He yells intensely in my face, as Fonz leans more of his body weight onto my legs. Crushing my lungs.

"Jahred!!
Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends?..." I croak and find my warm tears running down into my mouth.

"FRIENDS? No Hunnie, you are becoming my wife today!"

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" I yelled back and clawed at Fonz's arms.

"I'M NOT MARRYING YOU..Y-YOU MONSTER!"

"Monster, bitch? You are the monster giving away your body when we knew it was mine to begin with.! " He becomes ferocious.

"You vowed to marry me and only me for the sake of our coven!"

"WE WERE YOUNG! IT WAS A MOCK PROPOSAL...YOU FÙCKING PSYCHO! I yelled back in agonizing pain.

"Dude, I didn't know you were gunna hurt her?" Fonz blurted out, and finally comes off of my wobbly and cramped legs to stand up.

I hurriedly pulled my shorts and crawled away.

"MAN, SHUT UP!
TIE HER UP, NOW!" He yells and Fonz shrugs.

"Fonz don't!
I'll hurt you!" I told him in a stern tone, backing myself to a corner.

"Oh really princess? Let me see you try!" 

He was extracting his claws and his eyes turned fiery gold.

He moves even closer to me and I took a look at Jahred, who was reaching in his pocket for something.

"STOP I SAID!" Lifting my hands in his direction.

"Wait, Fonz!" Jahred yells across the room , making Fonz whip his head around.

It was too late.

He was already in proximity of my acidic, dark magic barrier.