Addiction

Bahm's 🥵 P.O.V

When Hunnie opened up the front door and she saw me, her heart dropped. I could've even swore I heard her breathing stopped. I scanned over her tight floral dress.

I wasn't sure what to say or do, so we both stood there looking at each other. The mate bond brought me over to apologize about yesterday. It was unlike me to try and hurt my mate.

She slapped me with no care in the world and I overreacted. Next time, I'll just let her hit me however she'd like.

"What are..what are you doing here?" She softly trembled.

I examined her body for a quickly and remembered the real reason I actually came here for.

"I came to say sorry" I stated, but to my surprise she tried closing the door on my face.

I understood she was disappointed in me.

I pushed the door back effortlessly and walked into the house. She stepped aside, startled and backing away.

"You can't...you can't be here.." She stuttered, looking like a scared rabbit.

I ignored her petrified face. It was actually quite sexy.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the door to her room and closed it behind me. Knowing she would follow. She shouldn't be afraid.

Walking over to her dresser, I pressed play on her boom box. Her spanish chants came on and I turned around to see her closing the bedroom door behind her.

"What are you doing!" Her face pushes up, but I continued to ignore her.

Her body was shaking.

I plopped myself down by the edge of her bed, while she stood across from me. We glared at each other.

She was clutching the door knob for dear life and I heard her gulp.

"Come sit" My deep and commanding voice said to her.

I patted the space on her bed next to me and she shook her head no.

"I thought you came to apologize..." she spoke softly, finally letting go of the door.

She crossed her arms at me. I wasn't really liking her rejecting me again.

"HUNNIE! Come.....NOW!" Lifting my voice a bit, seeing how the affects of our bond would react.