I'll Kill Them All

Bahm

"NOTHING?!" I roared, holding the elder in the air by her throat.

The witches ran out of the church in terror and the rest was falling to the ground, crying their eyes out.

"Now, AGAIN!" I yelled, throwing the elders bloodless body to the ground.

"NO ONE? And I mean, NO ONE.... KNOWS WHERE HUNNIE IS?" I let the elders blood drip all down my chin and onto my white shirt.

I bellowed and then used my demonic speed to catch up to the 3rd elder that was sneaking her way around the pillars bordering the room.

 I pulled her by her throat and she cried out.

"Gotcha." I smirked evily at her petrified, freckled face. 

She didn't smell as strong as the last witch, or else I'd enjoy biting her too.

"They don't know bahm!" Kris protested through our link. "Stop!"

I skim over the room and see him and Lenah watching me with horror in their eyes.

 I'm sure I look like a blood thirsty monster, but this blood thirsty monster was going to get his woman back!

"NO ONE? Alright..." I beared my fangs and trained my eyes on Kris.

"STOP!!! She's at the council!!" A small and nerdy looking witch yells out from the front of the room.

I toss the elder away like a rag doll and charge over to the girl.

"S—she's getting m-married to Jahred... I—I'm sorry I don't know a-anything else." She whimpered and fell back down to her seat, as I approached her face closely.

I sniffed at her scent and she was talking the truth. I listened to her pulse and it was steady, indicating that she wasn't lying.

I let the whites in my eyes turn black and I couldn't even hide it anymore. The demons were out.

"THE COUNCIL?!?!?!?!?" I bellowed through my mind link with Kris.