WHERE'S MY WOMAN!

Bahm 💢

Waking up from a dream of Hunnie, it was weird.

All I could make out was red, and kept hearing Hunnie's voice screaming.

It was like she was far away and not here, it gave me the chills.

I sent her a text message letting her know I was up, but I couldn't hear if she got my text or not. Things were too quiet on her end.

Usually, I heard her before I even woke up. Maybe, she is cloaking herself for some reason, like she did with her mark th enight we mated.

Relieveing myself in the shower and getting dressed, I even ate leftovers and smoked a joint, but still didn't hear from Hunnie.

I wasn't feeling too good about this. I barely could feel our bond

"Kris..." I rang out to him through our mind link.

"Hey, sup sleepy head!" He replied.

"Have you seen Hunnie. She isn't answering me and I can't smell her." I groaned frantically.

"I only saw her this morning. I've been at the giant's pub with Gabby the past few hours. I'll call her."

"Ok. I'll meet you in 5."

I met Kris in Witchy World. He must've left the pub in a hurry and started looking for our mate right away.

Im sure we were being over protective and she must be somewhere where my abilities were being blocked out, but I couldn't wrap my head as to why she would even be somewhere like that!

"Her phones off. Probably dead." Kris says while sticking his phone in his pocket.

I closed my eyes and inhaled harshly, trying my hardest to scent her out.

Getting a small whiff of her scent. I teleported there and just outside the academy.