My Toro

Bahm's 🍣 P.O.V

"Hunnie.." I heard the 2nd witch in command, Dina whisper in Hunnie's direction.

How dare she even tried to talk to her right now. It seemed like they all knew what had happened last night.

From the time I teleported in front of their door, I could hear them pissing and moaning about the council's headquarters being demolished.

When we had walked over to Hunnie's room I stayed by her door to listen in on all of them and to give Hunnie a sense of protection.

"Agatha?" I heard a witch from the parlor whisper into her phone.

"They are here... what to do?" She asked out petrified.

"The half breed is there too?"

"Her mate? Yeah he is..." she replied back and the call disconnected.

I could pick up casino noises in the background and hear the busy streets with familiar beach waves near by.

'Found you!'

Las Vegas.

Agatha always had a bit of a gambling problem. I thought it was funny that she would hide out over there, cloaked and all.

She's been in the council for generations and I've been dying to get my hands on her.

I stumbled into Hunnie's room when I felt her heart pounding and saw her full garbage bags.

"Need more?" I eyed the bag and she nodded.

"I'll get them. Stay here."

When I was digging in the cabinet under the sink, I heard the catty little witches beginning to complain about our presence and becoming annoyed that we were taking all their garbage bags.

"Don't take all... please." I heard an annoying little voice yell out from the parlor.

I tried to ignore it, but I could still hear them whispering away about how Hunnie.

Controlling my demons and emotions I replied calmly.

"Shut the hell up!"

"We'll do what we like!" I hissed back and there was that same girl from the call, whispering to others about me being a demon half bred wolf and that they shouldn't provoke me.

I stood up and walked over to the room while ignoring Hunnie's plea to come back.

"Half breed, huh?
Is that what the council told you?"

Her eyes grew wide and I winked at her before feeling Hunnie standing right behind me.

I helped Hunnie packed her things and we teleported home and into my closet.

The craving to go to Las Vegas tonight and rip the throat off of Agatha, was high.

I convinced her to go out and eat there tonight. Hoping to catch Agatha as well.

I watched her unbutton her shirt and dropped it to her side. I took a seat, admiring her creamy, smooth body.