Please let it be

Bahm 🤴🏻🐺

The moonlight was shining along her legs, and I had the urge to lick them. Sticking my long and coarse tongue out to swipe at her legs, I felt my body shuddered underneath me.

My demons lashed out to the surface with their thoughts, energy, and even their skills. We are so close.

—"Ours", they said!

"Weeee..MUSSSST...

to eat....herrrrr uppp....

NOWWW!.." The whispers flooded my thoughts ferociously. I haven't heard them talk since I got stuck like this.

The spell indeed worked. I even heard my Demon-Wolf, Aldrerix speak for the first time all year!!

There was no way I could fight my demons in this state. Not at all. They were waking up.

I sliced at her pink undies and threw her legs over my head with my muzzle. Slicing away smoothly to not pierce his flesh. I had just enough access to start lapping away at her slippery, shaved, slit. My demon's were in full control now.

Her body tensed at my licks, but I continued sliding and swiping my tongue all around her treasure box.

I couldn't believe that she was letting me do this! I really hope it was because she does feel some sort of connection to our possible bond and not because she was intoxicated.

I wanted more and more from her! As a Wolf and possible man tonight!

I wanted to taste her and feel her body jerk on my tongue.

I desired it all!

Her whimpers, her cries, her screams, her insides!

I needed her walls clenched around me.

I wanted everything in this very moment. Everything that I was so soon to have...I knew she was my mate,  my nose waiting to smell all of her when the curse finally vanishes.

       🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱

Just when I thought I had her, thought that she was going to have her full release, my body quivered in pain. I felt an urge to lay down.

I stopped licking away at her precious and slippery goods before retreating to my corner. I heard a gasp leave her mouth when she realized I had stopped.

She pulled the covers over her and laid onto her side. I could smell guilt leaking out of her now. I felt bad, but I knew what was coming next, so I didn't feel as bad.

SHE'S ALL MINE!

Curled up in the corner, my tail started to shorten. It didn't hurt at all, it actually felt satisfying, like dead weight leaving my lower back.

Then all of a sudden my ribs and jaw began to throb painfully. I thought my teeth were going to break from how hard I was clamping my mouth shut.

The sound of snapping and low pitch whimpers was the only thing filling the room right now.