Prologue

He stood at the edge calmly even though it's really weird that he is oddly calm in such a situation.

He felt nothing, what anyone should feel when standing at the edge of a cliff from where you could see nothing but the dark abyss..

He was not scared. For god's sake he is standing at the ledge, one step forward and it's the end.

He just sighed loudly now looking up at the sky. If anything, the only thing that he is feeling bad about is that he can't see this enchanting view anymore.

But still it's okay after all, no sooner is it all going to end and he is going to be in a better place.

Far away from all that is set on hurting him.

No, it's enough..he has enough of everything.. one more day alive, is just another nightmare.. and he is not ready for that.

His mom used to say, " We are not made for this world, baby..."

And she was right. And she is already away from all this mess, way up in the sky.

Another shining Star among the thousands of stars.

Looking down at her son going through all the pain and hurt.

No, he is going to end both of their sufferings today.

He sat down on the edge, legs dangling.

If anyone else is made to watch how careless the boy was being at the edge, they couldn't even scream in shock.

But our dear protagonist has already accepted his fate with open arms and death is no longer anything of a source of fear to him but living is..he can't go on anymore...

He looked down.

" Just jump already and no one would ever know what happened to you".

If anyone is even interested in him again. He chuckled sadly at the thought.

" What are you waiting for, just lean forward and you'll just be another memory...which would be forgotten, pushed back by everything important..."

It's now or never...no it's now or the next second.. there is no way he is going to stay back to see the next sunrise...

He stood up slowly.

" Goodbye to the world...to all those I loved...to all my memories both good and bad...to all those who hurt me...and here I'm just going to be another memory or history...I don't care what it's...but I'm hoping that I won't be born once more..."

He looked down, a soft smile gracing his soft features.

They are best friends who loved each other too much...yet they hurt each other so badly knowingly or unknowingly but unintentionally...

    To the point one of the two reached the breaking point.. ending up in a cliff ready to end it all..

Will they figure it out before it's too late..

      Or when it all ends and the hidden truth lay unbare, could he forgive himself for doing the wrong, and doing nothing when it was necessary, letting the other go, and saying words that he didn't mean not even in his most rough times....

Disclaimer

This is purely a work of fiction. I don't own any members and the characters I have assigned to them in the story have nothing to do with their real personalities.

This is a Taekook fanfiction. And as you could see, taekook would be the main ship. But there would be a significant role for other members as well.

I don't have anything against any of the kpop idols used in this story. Since it's a fanfiction I decided to include the ones I'm familiar with as my characters. All those I have used in this story are also my favourites. So please try not to get offended.

English is not my first language. So please be understanding towards the possible errors.

If you are able to enjoy the story, please show support through votes and comments.

I do not own any of the pictures used in the story. And they belong to the rightful owners.

The storyline is entirely mine. So please do not plagiarise.

Thank you.

Now enjoy the story...