88-nanami x reader

Start from the beginning

nanami was shocked to hear this from you, the strong and opinionated girl, falling like this to your abusive parents.

nanami goes ahead to grab his suitcase, waiting for his suitcase to come. while he waits for the line to start working, he pulls out his phone.

he looks at what he missed while on his flight. in reality, he only missed a few calls from gojo, and one from yaga.

he calls him back as fast as he can, since after all he is his boss.

"nanami?" yaga asks through the other side. he sounds distressed.

"yes yaga. i have just landed in tokyo" nanami says, watching the suitcases as they start passing, waiting for his own.

"im waiting to see your report, but im afriad we have got more urgent matters at the moment. {Y/N} {L/N} seems to be missing"

nanamis eyes widen, and he almost drops his phone. he almost drops himself, legs going weak.

"missing?" nanami whispers into the phone, scared.

"she left campus a few hours ago, but this is past curfew and shes still not back. her dorm seems to be half baren, as if robbed. she isnt answeting either" yaga explains.

nanami is silent for a while, panting and feeling his body heat rise. this is wrong. this is as bad as it gets. where could you have gone?

"we are going to call her parents now, see if she went home but-"

"no, you cant" nanami quickly stops him. "she wouldnt have went to her parents. and dont inform them. they are not what we want now as help" nanami says quickly.

he spots his suitcase and runs to get it, throws it on the ground and starts running to the exit of the airport.

"im living the airport right now. im going to look for her"

he says goodbye to yaga and immediatly phones you, but your phone is disconnected.

shiit.

the airport is too big.

where could you have gone? your favourite cafe? stuck in traffic, in a bar? did a curse get you, or your parents? could you have just lost your phone and are on your back back?

he feels sweat building on his forehead, and he wipes it away with the back of his hand, waiting for the elevator.

he picks up the phone and calls gojo.

"hello sweet friend!" gojo calls from the other side.

"tell me you are looking for her, please" nanami says, ignoring the greeting.

he hears gojo laugh.

"relax boy, i am. im downtown right now, looking. the rest of the students are on campus, it seems that only {Y/N} is missing" gojo says.

"good" nanami nods. "im on my way to start seeking her as well" he informs.

"geez, very casual you are" gojo laughs, "you really do love her"

nanami hangs up the phone. but he knows gojo is right.

between your missions, your laughs and your cries, he grew very fond of you.

he liked you sarcastic and funny, but he liked you soft and shy. he saw you laugh and he saw you cry, and truly got close to you.

he knew you were having trouble your life, working long times as a socrocer and your parents making your life a living nightmare, but when he got to have fun with you, eat lunch with you or watching you sleep on your way back from missions.