She giggled. The sound of her giggles sparked more happiness in his heart making his heart shine and his eyes glow.

"Alhamdulillah! Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!"

"Same here..." She expressed. He stopped in front of a private beach. She glanced outside the windows. "A beach?"

Peeping through the windows, she gazed back at Shahveer with her eyes searching for the answer to the question. "Aren't we supposed to go to the Siddiqui Mansion?"

"We are," he says with a sinister smile and got out of the car. Walking towards her side, he opened the door and asked, "Come out, Mrs. Shahveer."

Blood rushed to her cheeks making her bloom with jovial. The corners of his lips stretched as he smiled. She slid her hand in his and came out of the luxurious car. That day when she had retreated her hand back he thought he lost everything but now, his heart danced with joy as her palm wrapped by his hand.

Warmth acquired their hands smoothly as they walked. Sahar felt a little difficult to walk in her lehenga.

"Is it hard to walk in this?" He questioned. "No, I am enjoying this."

Hand in hand, they walked together under the moonlight. "Why is the beach so empty?" She questioned.

"Because I booked the entire beach for a few hours."

The euphoria of being married to him, made her feel jolts all over her body. She questioned again, "Why would you do that?"

"Because You and I with the moon witnessing is my favourite thing," he says holding her hand tighter. The sand beneath their feet was crisp and chilly.

The hushed stillness around them was joyfully calm. They sat together in the chilly sand together with hands entwined making jitters ran through their spine. The emotion was surreal to both of them.

The silence was spread across. They didn't speak a word yet so many emotions spoke to each other. He gazed at her,

"Moon and your eyes." Holding her arms tighter, he continued, "They are beautiful."

Her heart skipped a beat when their eyes met. How unique was that feeling? They could never think about it. It was surreal. He took a beautiful bracelet from his pocket. Sliding it on her wrist, he locked it. "This is so pretty."

He knelt in front of her. With such hope in his eyes; he began,

"You made me realise how love works, how one's happiness matters even if it hurts you. You were the first person my eyes searched for, my heart longed for and my soul wanted."

He smiled as she looked at him with such admiration and love.

"I love you, Sahar! Thank you for making my life beautiful by coming into it."

She gasped when he pulled out a ring from his front pocket. He asked for her hand, "May I?"

She grinned when he slid the ring on her ring finger. The same ring which he bought at the time he proposed to her. She hugged him. The warmth hitting their selves, making the moment more ethereal than it was.