He Proposed An Alliance? - Mitsuya Takashi

You're both 18

Mondai = Problems

"An alliance?" You repeat in a mocking tone as you play with a strand of your hair, studying the boy in front of you. "And why I would agree to that?"

The silver-haired boy remained firm. You liked that. He's strong, I can tell. "Toman and Sweet Mondai will be unpaired together. No one will dare defy us."

You consider his words, then smile innocently. "Oh, but Toman is so strong now. Only idiots would challenge you. Why would you seek my gang, after all this time?"

For the first time since he had entered your headquarters, he looked hesitant. You arch an eyebrow.

"There's a... an unprecedented uprising against Toman."

You eye Mitsuya, and then look at your vice-commander, Nina. She was also looking at you, and shook her head.

"If there's an enemy even Toman is being cautious about, why would I risk the lives of my precious comrades?" You ask, voice cold. You get up from the sofa you were sitting on, and walk to him, leaving a safe distance between you. "What would I gain from it?"

"Toman's friendship. That is to say, Mikey's friendship." He adds. "Mikey treats his friends well."

"And why did Mikey send a captain to see me, and not himself? Does he think that looking down on us will make us good friends?" Your voice was venom.

Mitsuya looked suddenly embarrassed. "I'm a little hurt, now. I was sure you would recognize me, (Y/N). That's why I convinced Mikey to send me."

You narrow your eyes at him, trying to place the boy somewhere in your life. When he had introduced himself, his name did sound familiar. Maybe from some class? Where had you seen him-

Your eyes widen. "Taka-chan?" You ask, shocked. Never had your subordinates seen you shocked before, and that was a shock in itself. "Is that you?"

He smiles. He still smiles the way he used to.

"Glad you recognized me, (Y/N). It's been a while since those times in the domestic club."

A thousand memories went through your mind. Memories if you two laughing, talking, sewing together. Going home together, visiting each other. He had been your first crush.

But then you went to different high schools, and the contact had been eventually lost. You always felt a little sorry for it, but it was life, and you moved on.

His hair is colored different and its longer. He's taller. But he's got the same kind eyes.

You get up, walking to him, eyes never leaving him. He held the contact, trying to guess what you were about to do. In your jacket the words Unbound, Unbent, Unbroken could be read in black engravings in a gray fabric. (A/N: This is the motto for House Martell of "Game Of Thrones" and I just think it's so badass.)

You stop at an arm's length from him and smirk. "So, you're still in Toman. But you look the same."

He smirks back. "Can't say it back. Never would I have guessed you're now the leader of a gang."

Your lips turn into a smile as you look around, at your comrades, your friends. "Things have changed. We adapted."

Without warning, you turn around, your hand curled into a fist that hit him right in the gut. Mitsuya was caught off guard, and stumbled back a few steps, shock on his face as he looked up to you. You were already moving, leg raised to hit him in his torso. But he now reacted, placing his arms in the way. You quickly change to fists again, gaining ground as he tried to hold on.

"Fight!" You order, eyes twinkling.

He then throws a fist as your belly, but you doge it, continuing to attack him. He also managed very well, defending and throwing punched, even landing some on you. But you landed much more.

The fight ended with him on the ground, panting hard, his eyes on you. You smile as you stretch a hand.

"You're strong. I almost used half of my strength for this."

He takes your hand. "H-Half?"

The members of Sweet Mondai nod, praising your skills. "I'll agree to his alliance." You say, still gripping his hand. Some of his fingers were callused, and suddenly all the times you had held his hands rushed over to you. "But only if Mikey fights me. Seriously, no holding back."

He blinks, surprised by your condition. Then smiles. You loved his smiles, even after all this time.

"Agreed. I'm looking forward to see what the future holds for us."

You smile back. "Indeed."