He Brought You To His Place? - Ryuguji Ken

You're both 17

"Everywhere is full, where will we study?" You huff, annoyed by the problem. You and Draken had a group project, and you had planned on doing it the library. But it was full. The school was closed, and your own house was under some constructions, so that wasn't an option either.

"Where, where?" You try to remember somewhere quiet enough but with resources to make the project, but you weren't very lucky.

You hear him sigh, and start walking. "Let's go."

You run to his side. You reached him by the shoulders. "Where? Do you know some place?"

"Yeah," He says, looking somewhat uncomfortable. I have never seen him like this."My place."

*

You were a like a tomato by the time you got to his room. You often wondered where he lived, how was his home, but you never imagined... well, you never imagined it would be a in brothel.

You had passed through his... tutors? you guess, through pretty half-dressed women who greeted Draken, and complained about him bringing a friend. Especially a girl.

"What idea is she going to get?" They asked. "Look at her, she's not fit for this place."

Indeed you weren't. In your uniform, with your hair neatly brushed, no make-up, and your features still innocent... You were definitely the elephant in the room.

But Draken had shushed them and brought you to his room, closing the door. You sigh in relief as you don't spot any woman's posters on his walls. Your eyes wonder across the room, which looked pretty neat and organized for a boy.

He gestures for you to sit on the floor, next to the table in the center, and he sits across for you.

"I'm sorry for them." He says as he takes out books and other materials. "They are nice, once you get to know them." He notices how nervous you look.

"O-Oh, no problem!" You object as you quickly take out your things. "I'm not that quick in judging others!"

He stops to look at you and then gives a hearty laugh. You blink at him, not understanding where the joke was. "You don't need to be so nervous, (Y/N). No one's going to eat you."

You look down, blushing from embarrassment. "I-I know." But those women looked so much mature than you. "Let's j-just get to work!"

As you lean in to open the book and show him some things you had already underlined, you didn't notice the soft smile he was giving you.

*

As you watched Draken deep in thought, biting a pencil, your thoughts started to fly in directions you couldn't control.

Has he had his first time? You shake your head lightly, patting your cheeks lightly, trying to stop your mind. But it kept on going. I mean, he's just 17, but... And he grew up in this... this environment, so maybe that's not much of a deal to him.

So why is it to me?

"I think we could add this." He says, showing you a passage on a book. "I think it's interesting."

You narrow your eyes at the book, trying to read the few sentences. But he had leaned in, and he was close, and you could smell his scent. He was intoxicating.

In the end, you give up. "Yeah, I think so too." You prayed it was actually interesting.

You don't notice as Draken narrows his eyes at you, suspicious. She seems distracted. Is she anxious with something? An idea pops into his mind, and he tries to hide his smirk. I'll mess with her for a bit.

He waited for an opportunity, and that came when you got up, wanting to stretch your legs for a bit. He got up as well, moving closer to you.

"What is-" You get interrupted when he pushes you onto his bed, your back slightly bouncing on the mattress. Your eyes widen as he crawls on top of you, eyes fixed on your face, a sexy smirk on his lips as he traced a finger on your neck.

You couldn't breathe. It was too much, too fast-

"Would you like me to have my way with you?" He whispers, his voice deep and reverberating.

You blush madly, unable to say anything. What is this?! Can he read minds? What's happening!

Now, Draken had expected you to laugh or swear it off, and push him off you. He had expected for you to be confused.

He had not expected you to blush and just do nothing. Then it hits him.

For the first time since you had known, Draken blushed. He blushed. His eyes widen as gets quickly off you, moving to the wall. "I-I..." He stammered. He actually stammered. "I was joking. I just wanted..."

You quickly get up as well, heart racing, your eyes avoiding him from the embarrassment and shame. Of course it was a joke, how could someone like Draken like someone like you?

"O-Of course." You manage to say, quickly packing your things. "A-Anyway, I just remembered something I have to do." You get up, heading from the door, when he catches your wrist.

You look at your arm. "Look at me, (Y/N)." He pleads. You do it.

His expression was a mix of confusion, guilt, and something more. "I'm sorry I did that. It was very stupid. Had I known you felt that way toward me, I would have done this a lot sooner."

Before you could answer, he pulls you to him, embracing you. A hand was on your back, the other on your hair, and his breath was hot on your neck.

You couldn't think. It was too much- It was not enough-

"I love you, (Y/N). So much."