You Were His Girl? - Shuji Hanma

"That Baji... You sure we can trust him?" You ask Hanma.

He was playing with your hair, smiling. "Of course not. Just because he beat up that vice-captain, it doesn't mean I trust him. If anything, it just shows his loyalty changes."

"Didn't he change for his friend, though?" You were rolling his ring on your fingers, watching as the light would get caught in it. "His loyalty is to him."

He gently bumps his finger on your forehead. You were laying on his lap, on Valhalla's hideout. There were more people around, but they weren't so dumb as to say anything about you two - you were the acting commander's girl; annoying you was annoying him.

"Why are you so insistent on Baji? You got the hots for him?" He smirks, but you saw a flash of anger in his eyes.

You smirk back. "You know I'm always weak to hot guys." You get up and straddle him against the sofa with your hips. Your hands go up and down his neck, tugging at the ends of his hair. "But you are my favorite one."

He leans and claims your mouth, and your body immediately melts to his will. His hand goes up and down your back and you moan slightly into his mouth when you feel it near your bottom.

"Not here, Hanma." You whisper when you pull back slightly. There were certain things even you didn't like doing in front of other people. "Later." You say, giving him one more kiss before you lay in his lap again.

He licks his lips. "Later." He agrees, looking at you in a way that always made your heart beat faster.

"Why are you so interested in Toman, anyway?" You ask.

He was again playing with your hair. "It's not really me. It's Kisaki. I don't know what he's thinking, but it seems like fun."

You smile. "And where's fun, there is Hanma." You laugh as you raise your hand above your head, watching the ring. "Will you bring me more jewelry?"

He kisses your ring and smirks. "Of course. My girl deserves the best."

Every time he beat up some guy, a guy that had given him an entertaining fight, he would take one of his accessories: earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings. And he would give them to you, as a sign of his feelings.

Because he knew nothing excited you more than having another man's prized possessions on your body. That a man had been beat up by Hanma, for you. And he loved seeing you with his trophies.

"Ah... I wonder what I'll gain next. I would like a tiara, but that seems hard to come by, doesn't it?"

He laughs. "Indeed. But I'll get something just as worthy."

You smile maliciously, eyes twinkling.

"Hey, Hanma." You call, and he looks down. He smiles at the mischief he found in your eyes. "Let's kill some Toman bastards, okay?"