He Was Not Smiling? - Kawota Nahoya

"Smiley?"

"Smileyyy?"

"Smileyyyyy?"

"WHAT?!" The boys snaps at you, his girlfriend, that had tried to gain his attention in the last 5 minutes.

You flinch slightly at his tone, not used to it, but you shake your head lightly, curving your lips into a smile.

"Let's go somewhere!"

"I can't." He answers before returning his attention to the TV.

"Why?" You frown.

"I'm doing important things."

You blink before making a nervous smile. "But you're only watching TV, Smiley."

The teenager pauses the program again and looks at you with annoyance and something more in his eyes. He was not smiling. He was always smiling. "Do you have any problem? Go somewhere if you want to but I'm not moving from here."

"B-But," You try again. "We haven't gone out on a date in so long and I just want to spend some time with you."

Smiley sighs in frustration. "We are together now, aren't we?"

"It's not the same, Smiley, and I-"

"I'm done with this, I don't care anymore." Smiley says as he gets up and goes to the front door, passing you without looking at you.

"W-What are you doing?" You ask, suddenly scared.

Smiley opens the door and gestures to the outside. "I'm tired of this relationship. I don't want it anymore. Get out."

"B-But Smiley, you c-can't do that!" You beg with tears in your eyes. "Please!"

He only glares at you. "Now!"

"NO!" You shout as you sit up, your heart racing and panting. You feel sweat in your body and looks down to see that you were in your pajamas, in your bed.

You reach your hand to touch your forehead. Was it all a dream? You think and relief fills you.

You looks at your side, hoping to see the familiar body beside you so you could snuggle with it.

But your eyes widen in fear when you see nothing.

You stretch a hand to touch the sheets and you felt them still warm. Immediately, you get up and exit the room, looking for any clue you could find. To your relief, you hear faint noises coming from the kitchen and you sprint towards the division.

You couldn't describe the mixture of feelings you felt when you saw the boy you loved in the kitchen, making breakfast, humming a melody and moving his hips accordingly.

Smiley's eyes widen slightly as he feels small arms enveloping his torso and a head resting on his back.

He smiles wider as he takes one hand in his and kisses it. "Did I awake you?"

You don't say anything but you shake your head. "Did you sleep well?" He continues.

This time, you didn't do anything and Smiley turned around, still in your arms, and tries to look at your face, which was buried on his chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks as he wraps his own arms around you, only to realize that you were trembling. He hugs you tighter.

"I-I had a nightmare. You hated me and broke up with me. I k-know it's dumb but it just seemed so real... And when I woke up and didn't see you... I thought that it was actually real."

Smiley moves his hands to your shoulders and pulls you away a bit. He makes a gentle smile and wipes your tears away.

"(Y/N), I love you. I'm not going to leave you, ever. We are getting married in 3 months and believe me when I say that I can't wait to say to the world that you are my wife. That you belong only to me."

He was smiling. Oh, thank God, he was smiling. This is him, he is here, he's here with me, that was just a nightmare.

You blush from his words and manage to form a smile as you wipe the last tears.

"I love you too, Smiley. I can't wait for you to be my husband. I guess I was just afraid... that you would regret this decision."

"How could I?" Smiley asks with a bright smile that always manages to illuminate your world. "How could I leave the most amazing girl I've ever met?"