He Had Meddled? - Mitsuya Takashi

"WHO THE HECK IS MITSUYA TAKASHI?!" A loud voice yells as a classroom door is quickly opened.

There stood a girl, a anger expression plastered on her face. It was you.

Everyone in the classroom turned their head to the boy who was sitting at the corner of the room, his headphones on and reading some book.

You immediately stomped to where he was.

"HEY!"You exclaim. The boy doesn't lift his eyes from the book.

You slam your hand in his desk and lift one corner of the headphones.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, you jackass!"

The boy finally looks up, right into your eyes. A smirk appears on his face.

"Oh? So you finally came?"

"Shut up! Care to explain why you decided to talk with-"

Mitsuya gets up and starts walking towards the door. "Let's go talk somewhere more private, (L/N)."

And that's when you noticed that every eye of the students was on you two. You feel yourself blush from embarrassment. You mutter an apology and quickly rushed to match the boy's steps.

You went outside the school, near the gym, where no was no one.

"So?"You cross your arms as you wait for an answer.

"So what?" Mitsuya asks with a blank look.

An irk mark appeared on your forehead. "Don't play the dumb play, okay? My boyfriend broke up with me and he told me that it was because of you!"

"Oh, that jerk? Yeah, I asked him to break up with you." He says simply.

His calm irritated you. "You asked him? You beat him up! Why the heck would you do that?!"

"Because he's a jerk and doesn't deserve you."

This sentence made you blink and stop for a moment. "What?"

Mitsuya runs his hand through his hair. Finally you notice it was silver, and he wore an earring. Is he a delinquent? You wonder suddenly nervous. I'm always so impulsive, I only ever think about these things later. "Because he was cheating on you." He says straightforwardly.

Your heart stops for a moment and your eyes widen. "W-What?"

Mistuya looks at you, his look firm. "I saw him the other day with other girl and believe when I tell you that they were not just friends. I confronted him and he didn't deny. So, I told him to break up with you so that you wouldn't be played anymore." He sighs. "He agreed almost right away after a weak punch so that his secret wouldn't be exposed. What a gentleman."

"A-Am I..." You whispers and that's when he notices that your body was trembling. "...That terrible to be cheated on? Am I not a good person?"

Mitsuya steps closer to her. "It's not your fault. He's the jerk. You are too good for him."

You look up to him. "W-Why would you care about my relationship? We don't even know each other."

Mitsuya wraps his arms around your figure, causing you to tense. "You might not know me but I know you. And I have to say that I think that you are an amazing person."

"Y-You know me?"

"Ever since you helped me on my first day of school this year."

A vague memory popped in your memory. You remembered a day when a guy bumped into you, his papers flying all over the place. You helped picking them up and the detail that made you remember... were his eyes.

Those eyes you had thought that were beautiful. You still thought the same.

"And what are you trying to say?" You murmur, your cheeks red from the close contact between you.

Mitsuya pulls away, you still in his arms, and kisses your forehead.

"I like you. Please, go out with me."