A sob left her lips as she sat down crying at the emotions tangled inside her heart. She didn't know how to console his melancholic heart nor did she know anything to do at the moment. Meesha rubbed her arms as she sat beside her, trying to comfort her, afflict her.

Izhaan wiped the tears before they stained the cheeks. "Sahar get up! It's not the time to cry!"

Shaista with Hashir and Anam entered the living room. Izhaan had already informed them about his backing up from the marriage. She murmured as he sat down just in front of her,

"I don't want to break your heart."

"It's not your fault." He chuckled looking down at the henna designed beautifully in her hands. "Maybe there is someone else waiting for me, I can't break her heart."

She couldn't help but smile as he grinned. "More pretty inside out than you!" He teased even though tears ran through his cheeks. She hit his arms, saying, "You will never stop teasing me."

Meesha made her stand after Izhaan stood and dragged Shahveer towards her. Izhaan ruffled Shahveer's hair as he said, "Look at you! You have changed soo much since our marriage was fixed."

"Fix his heart, bunny!" Izhaan said to Sahar who chuckled remembering the days Izhaan used to call her bunny because of her teeth that made her look like a bunny. Shahveer picked up his hand, closing it in his palms. He said, "You have given beats to my dead heart. Thank you so much Izhaan! I'll forever be thankful for you."

He smiled warmly, eyes filled with care. He chanted, "Take care of her. You guys are meant for each other."

Shahveer grinned as he hugged Izhaan. Shahnawaz walked towards him and stroked his shoulder, "You have done a huge job. You practically gave up everything to him. Allah(SWT) will bestow you with the best."

"In Shaa Allah!"

(If Allah wills)

Everyone in the room started appreciating him and at last, he stated, "Sahar, complete the design. We need to leave."

Sahar stared at him confused. "Idhar se hi rukhsath ho kar idhar hi aao gi kya? Let's head home now."

(Will you come only hereafter your wedding which will take place here?)

Sahar headed with her grandmother back to their home with quick necessities which Meesha packed.

• ° • ° •

"Get me a chocolate please," Little Sahar pleaded while her palms clutched little Izhaan's hand. "You want mine?"

He questioned. She nodded slowly with her pony shaking adorably. He smiled and pulled out his chocolate from his pocket.

"Eat it." He unwrapped the chocolate and gave it to her. Gazing at her as she ate her chocolate slowly, it slowly melted around her lips making her look cuter than she was. "You like chocolates, bunny?"

She grinned showing her bunny teeth. He chuckled looking at her cute smile, "I'll buy you chocolates."

She ruffled his hair and he chanted, "You are the cutest bunny I have seen."

• ° •

"I am scared."

"Don't be. Final exams results won't eat you, bunny. They are just a part of life," he comforted the high school student Sahar pacing around the room nervously waiting for the results. She gazed at the clock before panicking,