Chapter 62

"How are they interesting?! They bloody killed so many civilians! They even turned them into stone! Are you sane?" Sapnap yelled as he and Techno argue.

Earlier Techno had said the Shadow Ones—that they still didn't know the name is except George was interesting. Sapnap kept screaming and yelling at Techno complaining and asking him how those creatures are interesting. But Techno kept saying they sound and look cool and prefer blood just like him.

If George was going to be honest, he didn't know whether to Agree or disagree. The Shadow Ones had taken his interest almost taking over his whole mind. But he also hated those creatures knowing they had already caused so much damage to the world and cost so many lives of the villagers.

"They are interesting because they are mysterious! I mean, they just popped out of nowhere! Come on man you have to admit. They're at least cool" Techno huffed

George watched as Sapnap groaned annoyed stomping his way to Techno balling up his fists. He saw Techno roll his eyes moving his feet in front of Sapnap as he was making his way to Techno about to punch him. Techno lifted up his leg and watch as Sapnap gasped when he felt the leg as he stumbled to the floor in front of Techno who took a step to the side.

"YOU" Sapnap hissed looking up at Techno who whistled looking up to the ceiling as if nothing happened placing both his arms on his back making his way to outside the door probably to the training room.

George heard Dream giggle beside him while he only rolled his eyes chuckling when he and his knight both saw what happened between the two. His head glared to his right and saw Ranboo who was mindlessly glaring at the wall like it is something he should be interested in. "Ranboo?" he said raising an eyebrow then saw Ranboo glare at him.

"Yes, Prince George?" Ranboo asked rather nervously which immediately made the brunet feel bad because of what happened yesterday that none of them seemed to forget.

George sighed taking a deep breath speaking up, "You are staring at the wall" he frowned, "Are you okay?" his very high accented voice spoke between his lips as he raised an eyebrow.

Ranboo widened his eyes glancing back at the wall where he was glaring at dumbfounded then at Prince George. He gulped nervously, "The wall is interesting" he smiled scratching his temple glancing at George weirdly although George could just sense the nervousness between Ranboo and his eyes even how his body moves.

The prince raised an eyebrow turning his head to the wall Ranboo was staring at, "Yes" he trailed off, "quite an interesting wall I must say" he spoke smiling awkwardly.

The atmosphere between them became quiet. The echoes of Techno and Sapnap's argument whistled in their ears. George could feel his heart pounding in his ears as he breathed an amount of air to his lungs as he gripped the pillow beside him tightly,

"I apologize" he choked out frowning, "I know you know that I didn't get to control my anger that led out to hurting you. But I am still sorry and I hope you can forgive me. Not because I am the Prince of Elemenia but because I am a person just like you" he smiled softly looking up to Ranboo who grinned widely.

"Thank you, your highness," Ranboo said giving a look of forgiveness to the prince who happily smiled back his face lighting up in joy. "Your apology quite made me feel better knowing now I am not in trouble" he laughed rubbing his thumb against the palm on his other hand.

A powerful wind traveled between their hairs that caught the attention of silence. The silence was speaking out loud yet no one had paid attention to it. Boots tapping the floor because of anxiety was filled and sounds of potions popping liquid were made by the sorcerer Bad.