Chapter 35

A sigh of hesitation left between George's lips as he kept his hand on the handle of his parent's bedroom feeling nerves running through his spine. "What are you waiting for? Go on" he heard Dream's voice behind him waiting impatiently.

George groaned annoyed turning his head to Dream looking deep into the dirty blond's eyes. "You better shut your bloody mouth up before I do it myself" he hissed taking a deep breath facing the door once more tapping the tiled floor below his feet nonstop trying to release his nervous nerves running through the veins in his body.

Taking a deep breath that he held in his mouth he knocked on the door closing his eyes waiting for a response. After a minute passed filled with waiting George opened his eyes noticing that the George had not yet been moved or opened nor did he hear someone from the other side. "Well, I guess we'll just visit another time then" George breathed out in relief as he was about to walk back to his room however was cut off by a voice.

"Come in!" A mature male voice spoke from the wall to his parents' room. George groaned annoyed as he turned his glare back at the door as one of his eyes twitched annoyed. "Could have answered minutes ago" he mocked to himself clicking the door open as he stepped into the large bedroom of the queen and king.

To the left, he saw his mom on her usual royal water element dress however this time it was mixed with the color of aquamarine and lavender that George found seemingly eye-catching. "Ah, George! What brings you here in this room?" His mom spoke delightfully looking to George's side and saw Dream standing giving an awkward look to the royals. He was lucky to be wearing a mask.

"And I see you brought Dream. This is something you don't see every day come in!" Clasha exclaimed. George pressed his lips into a slightly thin line taking a step forward into the room standing formally straight.

As the brunet took a step inside; he saw Dream on the corner of his eye looking at the floor anxiously. "She isn't a brat that you see in the books. Act normal will you?" George murmured smiling hoping that his mother wouldn't notice or hear the annoyed face he had currently towards the dirty blond who only rolled his eyes behind the mask nodding.

George had forgotten how big his parents' room was. It was twice as massive compared to his. Their room had two floors. The second floor was where their bathroom, bedroom, and their closet while the first floor was basically their living room and office to where they sign papers and such. "You look dazzling mum. The combination of the lavender and aquamarine is just stunning" George spoke as he had meant it.

Queen Clasha giggled at the compliment of her son blushing slightly, "I forgot how obsessed you are with color combinations. Even if you have colorblindness" his mom spoke kindly as he looked at Dream once more who was staring at her son like he was waiting for something.

"Oh! I almost forgot to ask. Why are you here again?" George's mom exclaimed smiling cheerfully. George only sighed as he looked at his mom.

"Mom, this isn't something I usually request but can I go outside? In the forest? I want to do something with Dream" George spoke quickly, he sees his mom widen his eyes at the quick but sudden request raising an eyebrow.

His mom looked confused yet surprised at the sentence as she looked at Dream then back at her son. George gulped about to protest that he was about to leave heading back to his room but saw the widest smile forming in an instant on his mom's face. "For how many years I wanted to hear you request that! Of course, I'll tell a maid to bring as many guards as she-" her mom spoke filled with delight as George cut him off.

"I just want Dream with me no one else" George spoke sternly cutting her mom off instantly as he see in the corner of his eyes Dream's eyes widen looking at George with a stare saying. Why'd you said that? We're screwed. But George only rolled his eyes glaring back at his mom who had a blank face.

"Are you sure George? You know how many assassins despise you in this kingdom because of your elements. You'll need extra protection" her mom spoke smiling sadly as she gives her son a soft look of worry.

"I promise mom we'll be fine. We'll be back before evening" George spoke giving his mom a pleasing look hoping that she would accept his wish and let him go out with Dream alone.

Clasha sighed turning her glare to Dream. Dream saw the glare the Queen gave him and quickly fixed his posture. "Do I trust you that you will keep the prince safe?" She spoke to Dream.

Dream nodded, "I will protect him with all my strength even if it means risking my own life. You can count on me" Dream said giving a reassuring look to the Queen even if she could not see his face since he was behind his mask.

The Queen took a second to process, she sighed "All right, but make sure you do get back at evening before I get worried" Clasha spoke. George's face lit up smiling happily as he tackled her mom into his arms hugging her. "Thank you, I won't let you down" George mumbled pulling away from his mom grinning

Clasha nodded smiling softly as she pulled away from her son's hug. As she pulled away George immediately got out of his parents' room telling Dream to quickly come with him so that they wouldn't waste time. "Alright, I'm coming!" Dream yelled slightly as he was about to get out but was cut off by Clasha'a voice.

"Keep him safe" she spoke to Dream with a blank impression

The dirty blond only smiled nodding, "I will and I promise that" The dirty blond spoke giving a smile in return as he got out of the room closing the door behind him as he heard a soft click sighing.

I will keep you safe. Even if it's the last thing I do. He told himself in his thoughts as he shook his head hearing George's voice.

"Dream! Come here now I don't want to waste time!"