Chapter 8

The sunray directly was flashed right before Dream's emerald green eyes blinked that sparkled against the shine of the sun that went through the open curtains and through the clear glass. The room was larger than what he has expected, it was enormous than the one he used to live on back in his house.

The deep dark forest green curtains were separated in their own opposite positions, left and right. In the middle can be seen a huge, glass window, and a handle in the middle which leads to the balcony of his room to see the kingdom's view and the people walking around the land, with the tall grass tickling their legs and feet.

The dirty blond slowly closed the door behind him, looking around his room seeing a king-sized bed on the side, the white wooden headboard against the wall, and the mattress which was covered with multiple sheets colored with pastel green and four white soft comfy pillows on top.

"How did they even know green is my type of color" he spoke, impressed by the people of this kingdom.

At his left, he saw a large couch that was in a shade of color green and a small shelf filled with books on top. On the corner of the room, he saw an arm stand to rest his sword and armor on and a bow and arrow pinned against the wall that is just waiting to be used by Dream so badly.

He removed the bag which was on his back and placed it at the handle against the wall hanging, he then went to the arm stand and placed his sword that he adored a lot the second he saw it since he had never held a sword that is made out of pure gold that cannot be rusted on the hand. After he places his sword on the hand, he grabbed his armor and placed the clothing on the body of the arm stand as he placed his axe on the table beside.

Looking around, besides the bed he saw a dark oak door which had a large golden handle to grip to use to open the door which leads to a mystery that is about to be discovered right when Dream enters the room. The dirty blond, stepped his way towards the door, placing the palm of his hand softly around the handle.

He pushed the door open to be met by a bathroom, that was beyond the beauty of the bathroom back in his home. In this bathroom, he had a shower above a bathtub that was crystal white. The walls were made out of white bricks and a mix of gray polished stone, and the ceiling had a chandelier hanging on top with candles lit on them.

He saw a small counter in the opposite direction of the bathtub which had two sinks to wash hands on. Dream who has his eyes wide open, and his jaws completely dropped out of shock, as he gazed around the bathroom. This castle is like a stalker. It literally knows my type of style, he thought as he gazed around the bathroom.

Dream slowly removed the hood, that the stranger earlier who was Karl gave him back in the woods, placing it softly against the small stool beside. He removed his brown-colored pants covered with the mud of his legs only leaving his boxers, placing them at the basket together with the white shirt that he just removed after the pants.

Dream grabbed the soft cloth towel, from beside trying not to slip on the marble floor of the bathroom as he grabs it. He wrapped the towel around his waist, covering his private parts, and showing his toned six-pack abs, along with his v-line.

He hopped out of the shower, the glass door slowly closing by itself from behind. Dream sighed, "I guess this is my new life now. Better get used to it" he murmured to himself as he sighed wiping his wet feet against the small comfy carpet below.

After his feet was now fully dry, he took a step out of the carpet and looked around looking for some clothes, remembering that Prince George told him there was some, "he told me there was some" he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck as he looked around the bathroom.

As he gazed around he saw a small knob against the wall and a line in the center of the two knobs. The dirty blond walked his way towards the wall that had two knobs, he placed the palm of his hands on each of the knobs, pulling both towards him. When the doors were fully opened, Dream saw a walk-in closet surrounded by green, white, and black clothes and some pants scattered around the closet orderly by color.

He takes a step in the closet and looks around his jaws dropped to the floor in shock at the amount of luxurious clothes and shoes all around the closet. He trails his fingers on the clothes hanging, shirt by shirt. He stopped trailing his fingers, when a shirt had caught his eye.

It was a deep forest green long sleeve, that looks the exact perfect size for him. He placed the green long sleeve over his naked body, then grabbed underwear to cover his private parts below his white soft towel. He grabbed black cargo pants from the shelf beside and quickly plopped them on his legs, sealing the hole using the buttons.

He walked out of the walk-in closet and he hung his towel against the arm stand beside the closet. The dirty blond then continued walking outside the bathroom, as he plopped himself at the bed, his arms spread across the soft mattress below his back like he was making a snow angel.

He looked at the above him and he noticed that there was a printed painting attached to the white ceiling. He tilts his head confused as he stared at the realistic painting above him. He saw that there was a group of knights riding horses, as they point their swords at the bears and beasts tackling towards them.

He chuckled sighing, seeing the painting since he liked fighting beasts in the forest. No one could really blame him, almost his entire life all he did was fight beasts beside his dad in the forests, and read stories on books at night or at midnight. That's all what he could really do back in the woods in his village.

He had no sister to play with but his parents who he barely are with since they were always busy working planting, and herding animals for their food and survival. But now here he was, away from the village that was his home which is now in ruins along with his fellow parents that are now into ashes burned dead and his neighbors.

However ever since the incident that happened to his village that was burnt down and his family that was dead all caused by the hunters. Even though he was now having a good time in this kingdom which he heard to be magical, he still couldn't get over with how he could have saved his parents if he acted fast enough.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he closed his eyes, sniffling wishing that he was again with his parents who he also wished were still alive now into ashes by his side. Oh, he hoped that the hunters are now dead eaten by beasts in the woods that is very much unlikely knowing that the hunters were probably much decent at fighting than him.

He wiped away the sad salty tear filled with sadness on the corner of his eye that threatened to fall down his cheek staining his soft skin with dry tears. He stood up from the bed, and grabbed a soft pillow beside him as he wrapped his arms protectively on the soft object, nuzzling his face at the pillow letting the new tears that replaced the ones he had filed stain the pillow wet.

Double update :)