Chapter 29

The palace was an hour away from the gates to the other world when walking on foot. The metal boots of knights cackling against the floor were heard from side to side, people shaping metals with their hammers were at their left.

George and Dream were halfway to the palace gates. Both of their feet were getting numb, and shaking but they didn't mind the pain and continued on. Their hoods were still over their heads, George's mostly since he was very well known even if he rarely comes out of the castle. He still attends ceremonies and balls with other kingdoms.

As the two walked through the road, someone bumped into a George who had metal armor. George gasped as he slightly looks up at him seeing a Knight who had their helmets on their hands. "Careful you brat! Are you blind?!" The knight shouted with anger in his voice; giving George a look like he was about to kill him. What an arse. If only you know who I am, the brunette thought smirking slightly while looking at the ground.

He saw the man sneer looking to him left as he clicks his tongue. "Can't you hear me? You disrespectful son of a-" the knight spoke with pure lust in his voice raising his hands as it was about to punch the prince which he still didn't know but was cut off.

Dream immediately stopped the black-haired man grabbing his arm tightly as he looks at the man who groaned looking at the dirty blonde annoyed. "Listen here you rubbish punk. Do not call him that, I saw what happened and you were the one who bumped into him intentionally. Who do you think you are? The King?" Dream spat as he dares to raise his voice back at the knight's face with a huge amount of sarcasm in his voice.

George gulped hearing their argument as he looks behind the knight seeing a tall man with light brown hair. He was incredibly tall in George's sight and was even taller than Dream. He was about six foot. Although he did look shy and in his sight, he looked like the knight's companion.

Shaking his head; he listened to the two argue once more turning his head to Dream who kept his tight grip on the man's wrist. The man snatched back his arm shoving Dream's wrist out of him as he hissed, "You- Who are you to speak to a high-rated knight like me huh? The prince?" the knight spat back at Dream.

Dream scoffed; an obvious smirk forming around his lips that George rolled his eyes at smiling. "No" he spoke simply giving George a small wink when he gazed at the brunet who rolled his eyes feeling his cheeks burn slightly. "I'm his personal knight" Dream ended the conversation punching the knight dead on hard on the cheek as he grabbed George's wrist tightly.

They both saw the knight fall to the ground hard on while his companion gasped trying to help him out. George saw Dream roll his eyes behind the mask as Dream went past the man walking at a pace.

When the two got far enough from the night, George shoved his arm of Dream's wrist looking at the his knight in the eyes as his brows furrowed. "What was that?! We almost got exposed to stubborn idiot!" He exclaimed convincing himself that he should be mad at Dream even if he could not bring himself into it.

How could he? Dream just did his duty as a personal knight and friend. He was being protective so that the prince wouldn't get hurt. He shouldn't be complaining but still. The prince could have been recognized because of the dirty blond's stubborn ass. He heard Dream scoff but an obvious smile crept on his lips, "Just doing my duty as told. Sorry your majesty" he spoke as sarcasm filled when he said formalities.

George only rolled his eyes pretending to be annoyed but smiled as he lightly punched Dream's armor causing Dream to gasp placing his hands on his chest sarcastically hurt. "Whatever, let's just get going before anyone recognizes" the brunet spoke turning his head back at the large quartz gate surrounding the palace grounds.