Chapter 11

Long ago when time was created, the universe made two types of people and two worlds. The first world was made for humans who had no magic and never knew magic existed. The humans lived in their own world without any disturbances from trouble outside their world. That's why magic was never proven to be real at that time.

On the other hand, the other world was filled with fantasies. This world was made for people that had magic, powers. There were four types of elements that are used for the people of Elemenia—that is named to be the kingdom of this world.

The four types of elements were—Water means the people who hold this element can control the large seas and oceans, the fresh cold and warm flowing rivers, and the icy cold ice from the south. Fire that is said to control fire, the heat of the sun, and lava caused by volcanoes. The people who control water and fire were said to be partners even though that the two were different and the opposite of each other.

The other two types of elements were Earth means that whoever holds this magic can control the variety of lands such as the mountains, the growth of plants and animals by summoning them. Lastly, air, means that a person who holds this element can control how the weather functions, how the wind blows and can make this flout even yourself using the huge amount of air the person has.

However, even if a person does have their own element, they won't be able to release that much of it at the same time. Since the magic that they hold depends on how much energy and focus they have. If the person doesn't have that much energy then the magic that will be released won't be strong enough to cause damage. The same for the focus, when a person doesn't have that much focus, then the magic that will be released will cause a mess losing control.

That is why they learn about the magic elements that they use. Since it can cause trouble and maybe worse.

After the first person had discovered that the world of elements had magic. It spread across the this world except for the world of humans who had powerless humans. Centuries later the human world was discovered by a traveler. Although he made sure that this world was still well kept hidden for everyone's safety.

That was when the force field was discovered also at the same time. Separating two worlds of different people.

The Prince glanced at his fingers playing with them after he finally finished talking explaining the whole history of the Kingdom of Elemenia. Talking non stop for about fifteen minutes, telling the clueless outsider which he hoped understood quickly everything that he knew about the magic elements of this world and the other world Dream had lived in.

"So what element do you have?" Dream questioned giving George a curious look behind the mask secretly. The brunet just groaned as he traced his look back at the dirty blond who was staring at him with his clothed legs sat on an Indian seat at the soft bed he was sitting on.

"Do you ever run out of questions?" George complained his gaze now at Dream while his clothed hands placed softly on his lap.

Dream only chuckled while his gaze now directly at the balcony staring at the sky filled with types of clouds that are uncountable and birds flapping their wings flying and gliding with the warm wind, disappearing through the cold clouds filled with tiny water droplets. "What can I say? I'm a man filled with questions" he simply spoke; turning his gaze back at the brunet who just scoffed at his words.

George rolled his eyes; standing on his way to the balcony. He took a step on the outside floor feeling a wave of warm breeze wash over his skin as he kept walking to the end of the balcony his hands rested at the hand rail; looking around the palace grounds seeing knights humping around guarding.

On the corner of the Prince's eye he sees his personal knight standing at his back beside him; looking at the snowy mountains at the view of his balcony far ahead at the west of the palace he lives on. George sighs as he kept his gaze at the people at the ground which looked like little ants, scattered around the floor looking for food for the winter. "I have all four elements" George murmured quietly which sounded quite sad on Dream's end that George wasn't that aware of.

George can only sense Dream widen his eyes at his works. He saw Dream look at him through his mask shook, the brunet chuckled frowning not long after. "But I thought you said-" Dream spoke but was simply cut of by the brunet.

"Listen, I don't know how I got all ok? I got it since I was born. The people in this kingdom looks at me differently from other royals when they knew I had all four elements. Some were happy, and some were mad—jealous. That's why I never really talk about it. I don't want you looking at me like I'm some God also" George spoke his voice trailing of as his sentence ends.

Dream mumbled a small 'oh' before looking away from the Prince now staring at the floor regretting saying all he had said in the past minute wishing he could take it all back. He regretted all of it because it seemed to really hurt the prince in some way and made him uncomfortable. And George was the prince of the kingdom! He had power over everything in this world. That's another reason why Dream was now regretting and slightly afraid.

"Everyone thinks I'm special, because I have all four elements which never happened before in this world. Right when I was born, the people thought that I was a miracle even now and maybe in the future when I turn into ashes. However, some also despise me for being special. They say I don't deserve it and I need to die since I'm not normal" George mumbled while looking down at his hands that were getting sweaty as a second passes.

He sighed already feeling tears forming in his eyes threatening to fall down his cheek. "I never asked for this, and I hate it when people just threaten me. They don't care if I'm a prince and part of the Royal Family tree. They just want me to die, suffer and leave the face of this planet, and to be honest. I'm starting to think their right"

He finally spoke ending his speech as he closed his eyes shut letting a tear roll down his cheek hitting his fingers that were rested carefully at the handrail of the balcony. "I never belonged in this world. I was a mistake" he mumbled letting himself cry.

That was when he felt a large warm hand gripping his wrists; pulling him to his right with force; forcing him to look at the person who had just pulled him. Dream lets go of George's wrists and places his left hand on George's left shoulder and his right hand on George's right shoulder as he looks at the prince with a serious look.

"You're not a mistake George. You're a miracle. Everyone knows it and they should be happy for you, and if some don't they're just jealous ok? Don't ever think that you're not meant to be in this world because you do and will forever do. Do you understand me?" Dream spoke trying to be serious but in reality, he felt himself about to collapse and sob because of the negative thoughts the prince thinks about himself.

Prince George stares at Dream with red puffy eyes tears rolling down his cheeks. His forehead then fell to Dream's chest now against his armor letting himself sob into tears. "Thank you" the prince mumbled as muffled sniffles gets released from his mouth getting muffled.

Dream smiles as he awkwardly and slowly raises his hand slowly trailing its way to the back of the prince tapping it lightly calming him down from his painful muffled cries. The dirty blond hated when he sees other people in pain other than himself.

He always feels the world is about to end when he sees someone in pain especially when it's emotional. It always hits on him, when other gets pained his heartaches causing him to also deal with pain. It was like a curse, he was just so warm hearted and caring, and he despised himself sometimes for that.

He wished that he can he other people in pain and not get hurt by it.

But it was beyond impossible.