Chapter 10

Prince George shut the door behind him making him flinch by the loud slam that he made. The brunet saw the bird flap its wings once getting startled looking at George who just gulped mumbling a small 'oops'.

George grabbed his book that was laid on his bed, then quickly made his way towards the couches to where he usually reads his books alone. "Sorry" he mumbled then saw the nightingale calm down, after the sudden slam he made.

George smiled glad that the bird has finally calmed its nerves down after the sudden slam he made. He curled up his knees slightly, not fully against his chest then placed his book on his lap as he sighed right after.

As the prince was about to open his book continuing to read what he had read before breakfast with his family. He was cut off by a knock on the door startling him. Taking a sharp deep breath out; he looked at the door with a furious look. "Come in!" he yelled as he saw the door open slowly open, creaking.

The room was filled with the sound of the door creaking open, slowly hitting against the wall of Your majesty Prince George's room. George stared at the person who knocked at his door, disturbing him when he was about to read his book alone with the nightingale.

The person was no other than his personal knight, Dream. Dream took a step into the prince's room quietly grabbing the handle in the inside of the bedroom, shutting the door from behind quietly. George stared at Dream, his jaws dropped at how his dirty blond hair sways with the warm wind in his room from outside. He's better looking when he's all cleaned up, the brunet thought shaking his head. I'm not saying I like him. He fought against the thought in his head that came across slightly blushing.

Dream faced his head back at the prince who had his legs sat on the couch crossed and his book laid on his lap; arms crossed. "What are you doing here?" George spoke.

Dream just scoffed as he looked at George with those creepy black eyes and the smile on his mask that George still cringes when he sees it. "Doing my duty as your personal knight" he spoke giving George a creepy stare just by his mask.

George rolled his eyes,opening the book to where he placed a bookmark; continuing what he was reading earlier. "Have my parents told you?" he spoke reading the lines carefully understanding the meaning of each word, sentence, and paragraph of the book carefully.

In the corner of George's eye, he saw Dream tilt his head along with the mask. Dream walked towards the bed and slowly sat on it placing his new sword at the bed as he looked at George confused. "No...? Were they supposed to tell me something?" the dirty blond spoke cluelessly.

George exhaled as he looked at the dirty blond who was looking at him obviously still confused. George didn't even have to look behind that mask of his to see his full facial impression. He knew how to see through others' heads like he was just reading a simple book in front.

George gave the outsider a creepy smirk looking at Dream in his eyes. The brunet clicked his tongue, moving his legs off the couch and onto the floor sighing, "So they haven't" George muttered under his breath, "Do you know what happened to the last human being that went through the force field?" he spoke looking at Dream who just shook his head.

The prince chuckled, "he died" he hissed grinning.

"Well, humans die in their lifetime eventually so-" Dream spoke but was cut off.

"Brutally" George continued as he saw the dirty blond flinch at his words his hands already sweating. He smirked, "Five centuries ago, the king and the Queen were so cruel and were so cold-hearted that they ordered to the kingdom to execute the human that came through the force field. When the human was found, he got slaughtered by the blade of the king. The same happened to the past rulers of this kingdom when a human got in" George spoke seeing Dream shiver his hands gripping the comforters tightly.