Thank You for Reading

Holy shit, it's finally completed!

Thank you every one of you lovely people for sticking to this Assassination Classroom Fanfic for all these years. I'm so sorry it took, what, almost half a friggin' decade!

I couldn't be any happier that you guys stuck to this ff 'til the end.

Even though I went on hiatus for what seemed like forever, I always checked in to see your comments. It was the only thing that kept me going.

I didn't reply since I didn't want to get your hopes up. But believe me, I really wanted to.

But what matters is that it's finished! It might not be perfect, but it's done.

Ngl, there were times where I felt unmotivated and didn't feel like writing because of writer's block. Also, procrastination...

I don't know if I'll start a new ff or not because of how long this one took to finish. I still really love this series and many more, but Assassination Classroom will always have a special place in my heart.

I'll still be checking in on here for fun and to respond to comments. Also, I wasn't sure if I wanted to write a time skip chapter, so I'll leave that to your own imagination.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading again.

Sincerely, EmeraldsDeathHallows