Chapter 38: Discord Time

"Save him?" Mimura questioned. "You mean find a way to keep Koro-sensei from exploding come March?"

Hmm... that might be possible, but chances are really low...

Slowly, the students agreed with Nagisa's plan.

"I hate to spoil the mood... But I'm against the idea." Nakamura opposed and explained why they should kill him.

"You say you want to save him, but how, exactly?" Terasaka asked.

"It's not like we haven't thought about it," Muramatsu added. "But what if time runs out before we find a way?"

"You think that octopus'll be happy to meet some wishy-washy end with a bunch of wishy-washy students?" Terasaka countered.

"B-But isn't it at least worth consid-" Nagisa got cut off.

"It's always the talented ones," Karma said, getting their attention. 

"Mistakenly thinking everything will go their way. Hey, Nagisa, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself?

Here you are, the most gifted assassin in E Class, aside from the pro, and you're suggesting we give up on the assassination?"

He started to walk towards him, "What about the less talented students who are still giving their all to kill him, even now?"

"That's not what I mean," Nagisa said. "Besides, when it comes to assassination, you're way better than me."

"You saying that just ticks me off even more. Isn't it more like you're the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel?"

"No! That's not it! I'm being honest with my feelings! Do you hate Koro-sensei that much?" Nagisa asked. "Remember all the fun we had?"

"That's just it!" Karma went off. 

"That octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that wouldn't turn out lazy losers like you! 

This classroom wouldn't exist if our bloodlust were blunted! Can't you see all his hard work? Or do you have the brains of a little kid to match your body?" he taunted.

They both have good points... but I think I'll remain neutral...

Nagisa glared at Karma, his bloodlust said it all.

"Huh? What's with that look?" Karma asked, radiating the same amount of bloodlust as Nagisa. "An itty-bitty mouse like you, defying a great big human?"

"I just..." Nagisa came back to his senses.

"Got something to say?" Karma shoved Nagisa back with a single hand.

"How about you say it after beating me in a fight for once? I'll gladly take you on. Bring it," Karma kept shoving him back, provoking him.

When he grabbed onto his tie, Nagisa trapped him in a flying triangle chokehold forcing Karma on his knees.

They broke out into a fight. I jumped down before the fight could progress any further. 

After Nagisa let go of Karma and fell to the ground, Karma was about to lunge towards him.

Maehara, Isogai and I jumped in to hold him back. Maehara got his left arm while I held back the right.

"What the hell are you two trying to prove!?" I shouted. "Just chill out already!"

What the hell! This guy's crazy strong!

Even I was having trouble holding him back.

"A junior high fight? Most excellent!" Koro-sensei showed up.