Chapter 2: Grown Up Time

I went to a nearby convenience store to buy some snacks to snack on in class.

"Good morning, nice to see you again." the clerk greeted me. I came here so often the employees started recognizing me.

"Good morning to you too." I greeted back with a smile. I just needed to pick out a few things and be on my way.

Hmm, Which ones should I get?...

"Oh! Hey there Big Teach! Long time no see!" I heard the clerk greet someone else.

Big Teach?...

After I finished choosing, I went back to the front and paid. Turns out the customer was Koro-sensei.

Is that supposed to be his human disguise?...

"Sensei, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Payday of course." he replied in a cheerful way.

"Right..."

After Koro-sensei paid, we left the store.

"Your one-stop shop for your cheap, delicious junk food. Well worth the trouble of going incognito." Koro-sensei commented.

"I couldn't agree more."

"Hey, cut it out!" A woman's voice could be heard from a distance.

Wow, I was not expecting to see her anytime soon.

Koro-sensei looked up upon hearing her voice.

"Over there." I pointed to the woman being surrounded by three men who were harassing her.

Koro-sensei went up behind them, leaving me to hold everything before I even knew.

What the!

I nearly dropped the bags as they were unexpectedly in my grip.

Koro-sensei picked up the three men and tossed them into their car and proceeded to wrap the car in pink ribbon.

Impressive. A fancy bow and rose even.

Then, he went over to the woman and asked if she was alright.

Did she seriously just flash her cleavage before going up to him?...

When class started, Karasuma introduced Irina to the class. She was clinging onto Koro-sensei and her act was totally fake. 

Since I knew the real Irina, the rest fell for her trap like flies in a spiderweb. Also, I have my own desk now, yay me.

The class was outside playing a killing game with Koro-sensei. I was sitting off to the side. Then Irina came over.

"Yoo-hoo! Hope I'm not interrupting anything, darling! Mr. Karasuma tells me you can go Mach 20 and I just had to see it with my own eyes!" Koro-sensei dropped the soccer balls.

This is my chance.

I quickly sneaked up behind Koro-sensei and took a swing at his tentacle. I tried for another strike, but he dodged the blade by a hair.

Damn it...

Irina came way close to him and asked if he could get her some Vietnamese coffee.

"But of course, mon cheri! It just so happens I know a fabulous cafe in Vietnam." He blasted off to fetch the coffee, leaving us students in a mini sandstorm.

The bell rang for the next period, "Ah. It's about that time, Ms. Irina. I mean, that's the bell. Shouldn't we head back?" Isogai asked.

"Since he's gone, you gonna drop the act now?" I asked before she could open her mouth. The students looked at me confused.