Chapter 12: Vision Time

It was boiling outside, and Koro-sensei made us walk in the woods to reveal a surprise he had for them.

"Hey, Nagisa. I heard you were a real badass the other day. Sorry I wasn't around, I would've loved to see the guy's face." Karma said to Nagisa after hearing what happened from me.

"I have it on video," I mentioned.

"Cool. Lemme see," Karma said.

"Ritsu, bring up the camera footage of the day me and Nagisa fought Takaoka." I requested.

"Sure thing!" Ritsu answered and started from when Nagisa and I were warming up.

I passed my phone to Karma. After he was finished, he handed my phone, but before I could take it, Karma raised his hand up.

"Give it back!" I exclaimed, trying to get my phone back, "You damn bastard!"

I kept trying to grab it, but to no avail. So, I thought of the next best thing. I grabbed Karma's arm and managed to strike a pressure point. He passed out, dropping the phone, but thankfully there were no damages.

Serves you right for teasing me...

"Nagisa, help me carry this sack of meat." I said.

"Uh, okay?" He was in shock, but grabbed one of his arms and threw it over his shoulder. "So, what did you do to him?" he asked.

"I just knocked him out. Don't worry though, he'll wake up very soon." I answered, and like magic he woke up a few seconds later.

"What happened?" Karma asked, still a bit hazed.

"The heat just got to you." I lied, letting go of him. We continued walking to who knows where.

Koro-sensei stopped and turned around, then he started giggling. "Alright class, feast your eyes on this!" The students moved the bushes out of their way and they gasped. 

"Your very own swimming hole, compliments of moi!" Koro-sensei presented. The students took off their hoodies and jumped in.

Hazama and I sat on the two white, lounge chairs in the shade. Hazama was reading a book and I was eating snacks.

Koro-sensei started blowing his whistle from his lifeguard chair, "Kimura! Absolutely no running around the edge of the pool, that's how accidents happen!" he warned using his megaphone.

"What do you think you two are doing?!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as Nakamura and Hara came up for air, "Absolutely no holding your breath underwater! How am I supposed to know the difference between horseplay and drowning?!"

"Absolutely no sneaking pictures!" Koro-sensei took away Okajima's camera.

"Put down the book and enjoy the water for heaven sake! And stop eating so many snacks! If you decide to get in the pool later, you'll get cramps!" Koro-sensei scolded, as he continued blowing his whistle.

Koro-sensei started to chuckle, "I've gone through a great deal of trouble making sure this pool is in harmony with its natural surroundings. Proper enjoyment of it must be disciplined and orderly!" he explained, scanning the area.

"Aw, c'mon, don't be such a stick in the mud. You gotta loosen up!" Kurahashi cheered and splashed water at him, earning a high pitched squeal.

All the student's faces went blank when they heard it.

"Did he just scream like a chick?" Nakamura questioned.

"Chicken's more like it." I added.

Then, Karma started shaking Koro-sensei's chair, "Karma! What are you doing?! Stop it! I'll fall in! Are you listening to me?! I said stop! Pleeaaase!" he pleaded.