Chapter 7: Transfer Student Time - 1st Period

Today was the first day back from our school trip.

I was in class sleeping, not caring about the tall, rectangular machine a seat away from me. My sleep schedule will forever be screwed.

It wasn't on or bothering anything or one, so what's the harm?

"Good morning, fellow students." I hear a robotic voice speak. I turned to the machine.

"I am A.I.F.A, which is an acronym for Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, and I am happy to be part of this class." the AIFA said and turned off, leaving everyone around it deadpanned.

Is that what or who I think it is...

After the bell rang, Karasuma came into the room and wrote 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' on the board, and boy did he seem done with it. The tip of the chalk even broke when he finished writing.

"As you've probably already figured out for yourselves, this is our new 'transfer student'. The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery on loan from Norway." he introduced.

The AIFA turned on again, "It's nice to meet all of you. Thank you for having me." and it turned off again, not a surprise.

Koro-sensei started giggling, "I'll thank you not to laugh! This is a serious deal!" Karasuma scolded. "The AIFA is registered here as a part of the foreign exchange program."

Everyone was staring at the AIFA, "She'll be trying to kill you like everyone else here, and, as per our agreement, you'll have zero recourse. No fighting back. No harming her in any way. The arrangement we have concerning the students' safety still applies." he reminded.

Wow... way to take this on a new level, gov...

"Welcome to E Class, Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery." Koro-sensei welcomed.

The AIFA turned on, "Thank you, Koro-sensei. I certainly appreciate it." It said and turned off, again.

This is gonna be interesting...

Koro-sensei started to teach the class. I was listening to music and studying at my own level of intelligence. But that was all interrupted by the AIFA.

It turned on and many different guns came out of it. It started to shoot from the back of the class.

Now that's heavy duty... Four shotguns and two machine guns, damn...

"I applaud your preparedness, young lady, but out of concern for someone shooting their eye out, I'm afraid the use of firearms during class is strictly prohibited." Koro-sensei said, while blocking a BB with his chalk.

"Understood." It said and retreated the guns. "The next round of fire will be aimed more carefully." It stated. "Recalculating trajectory. Correcting angle. Entering auto-evolution phase 52802."

Excuse me, what?...

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stubborn aren't we?" Koro-sensei commented, his face striped with green.

The AIFA pulled out the guns again and started shooting again, disturbing the lesson and peace.

Oh hell no, I ain't dealing with this shit so early in the morning.

I packed up my bag and climbed out the window in the midst of her fire. I decided to go exploring into the forest, until I discovered a small cave. It wasn't that deep considering it was a one way path to a dead end.

For some reason I found it rather cozy. I cleared the cave of dead leaves and found a clean, dry spot to lay out my school blazer on, before settling down with my music.