Chapter 33: Torture Time

Aaaaaand he knows it's me... great... Thanks a lot, internet for exposing me... now I'm going to die... To be fair I did this to myself, there's no one to blame, but me...

It would have at least been a little more honourable if I died trying to save the world than going out like this...

"You will pay the price of leaving us, you selfish brat..." my father's voice sounded more sinister, at least more than what I remembered.

"Let's start the fun, shall we?" My eyes were still adjusting to the light given off from the dangling fluorescent light fixture that looks like it's going to fall.

Right after he said that, I felt an intense burning pain across my leg followed by a warm stream of liquid.

He slashed my leg with a knife.

I clenched my jaw and grunted in pain.

I hope it's not too deep...

"I have no intention of killing you, I just want you to suffer," he slashed again, but on my other leg. "For all the trouble you caused."

He kept on slashing me until there were no more places to cut.

My shoulders, my arms, my torso and my legs.

I felt blood pour from every cut on my body, except my back.

He attached a rode to both my legs. I knew what was coming.

I screamed in pain as I felt a shocking sensation that caused my head to feel like it would explode, my skin crawled, burned and pain spread throughout my body.

My body convulsed in the chair.

I screamed in agony.

"That's right, keep screaming no one will be able to hear you!" he broke out into hysterical laughter.

My wings were tingling and twitching.

I continued to scream in agony as the electric currents continued to flow through my body; a sensation I was never used to.

He started to record me using my phone.

~ Meanwhile in E Class ~

"Guys, I'm getting a signal from Shiniko's phone!" Ritsu interrupted the lesson. She displayed the general location on a map.

"I'll give her a call." Her screen showed that she was calling her phone.

~ Shiniko POV ~

My phone was ringing in his hand.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here," he held my phone in front of my face just enough so I could make out the caller ID.

It was Ritsu.

He answered it and changed the call to a video call with the camera pointing at me.

He put my phone on speaker and at full volume so I would hear their reactions. I could hear how horrified they were at what they saw:

Their female classmate chained to a chair, convulsing violently while covered in blood and bruises..

He raised the volts all the way up, but not enough to kill me instantly. I kept screaming from the depths of my diaphragm.

My wings started to spasm violently and they shot open through the back of my shirt. It felt as if they were going to pop out.

"Look at you, you're a monster!" He shouted in disbelief. "I bet you sold your dignity for a life of luxury! And this is where it gets ya!"