4.1 | basorexia

Basorexia
the overwhelming desire to kiss.

April 17, 2001

Carina entered Juniper's dorm with a big smile. He was at his desk finishing up his homework when he felt her hands on his shoulders. His smile stretched on his face. He put his things down and turned to her. "She let you?"

"Yes, but once her birthday passes I have to leave the next day." Carina frowned but then smiled again. "We just need to make this the best time until you graduate."

He looked at her and nodded. She bent down and kissed him. He loved her kisses, whether small or large. They meant the world to him. She meant the world to him. He thought he'd never be able to feel this way again but here he is.

He just hoped Rebecca was happy for him.

They pulled away from each other when an owl landed on Juniper's window. He got up and raised an eyebrow at the owl. "Who is it?" Carina asked as she got comfortable on his bed.

Juniper opened the window and took the note from the owl, giving it a treat before it flew away. He opened the letter and immediately knew who it was. "Harry."

"Oh really? What for?"

Juniper read the note, a smile resting on his face. He handed the note to Carina. "She's got him wrapped around her finger." He laughed and laid down beside her, putting his head on her shoulder as she read.

"They're adorable. Why aren't they together?" Carina asked and put the note on the bedside table.

"Baggage."

Carina hummed before she slid down and rested her head on his chest and he began playing with her hair. "I hope they overcome it."

"Me too."

April 20, 2001

"Okay! Here's the deal, this needs to be perfect." Harry clapped his hands together and announced to the little group gathered around the Gryffindor common room.

Luna raised a hand, "What exactly are you planning Harry?"

"I was just about to get to that," He said as he sat down with the group, "So, we all know Ciana, right?"

"Right," everyone answered.

Harry explains his plan and makes sure he gets everyone's approval before he gets everything set up for the day. It was only 7 days away and he couldn't wait.

All he wanted was to make her happy and he hoped this would make her incredibly happy. When she's happy, he's happy.

He's lost her so many times he can't bear to lose her again. This will be the night he'll finally be able to get her. They'll finally be happy. Together.

Well, that's what he hoped for anyways.

So, everyone got to planning and prepping. Excitement built up until it was the day.

April 27, 2001

It was finally the day. Ciana stares at herself in the mirror and speaks to herself. "You're so old."