2.9 | ilunga

A/N: another time skip, just so that the story isn't boring.

Ilunga
a person who will forgive anything the first time, tolerate it the second time, but never a third time.

February 1, 2001

A week and a half. A week and a half can change a lot.

Ciana continues her routine of going on her early run and going to breakfast early. She was relieved when she realized that the day Harry was there early was a one-time thing. The Harry and Esme thing wasn't though.

They can be seen around everywhere. Talking and laughing. That's all though, no kissing, no touching. Ciana was surprised. A little happy, but mostly surprised. From what she heard that day, she would expect them to be all over each other. Disgusting. She would say whenever the thought popped up.

Her usual talks with Juniper continued. She hasn't bumped into Theodore again.

Well not until today.

Ciana woke up in a more pleasant mood. A better one compared to the one she had a month ago. A way better one. It wasn't noticeable but it was there. She brushed her teeth, put her hair in a low ponytail, and dressed in leggings and an old shirt. Simple and easy. Boring.

Shutting the door quietly behind herself, jogged down the stairs and out of the common room. Her run starts there. Beads of sweat already forming at her hairline, and her legs burning. Nothing about it looked pretty, she didn't really care either. Attractiveness wasn't one of her priorities at that moment. The only thing she cared about was reaching her goal.

And that she did.

She made it to the Quidditch Pitch in no time. She put her hands on her knees and bent down, catching her breath. She didn't stay in that position for long before she fell onto her back, putting her arm over her eyes. The weather was still cold and as her body relaxed, she could feel it. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"When did you get so athletic?" A deep voice asked from behind her and she groaned in her mind.

Turning around and crossing her arms across her chest, she faced him. She gave him a once over, confident he didn't see.

He did, and it caused a small smirk to take place on his face. "Are you going to answer?"

"It looks like you have no room to talk. Who runs shirtless while it's this cold?" She scoffed and he laughed.

"I do." He stated, plainly.

Ciana rolled her eyes and took a drink out of her water bottle. "Have a nice day, Theodore."

Before she could walk away, he spoke again. "When did you stop calling me Theo?"

She stopped and turned around again, "You know exactly when."

He took a step forward and tilted his head, "I really don't."

It was a long time ago. Well, not really but it felt like it. She hadn't thought about it in a long while, but it's always been in the back of her mind. "When you hurt me." It was the right answer, a simple one, but it caused her to feel an odd pain. It caused him the same thing. He has so many regrets.

"I regret a lot of the things, Ciana, but that. That is one of my greatest ones." Her eyes began to sting but she couldn't cry in front of him. Not again.

"Hurting me or being my first?" She had to ask.

With no hesitation, he answered. "Hurting you."