1.2 | anagapesis

Anagapesis
no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved.

October 30, 2000

She gripped her thigh as their lips meet in a semi passionate kiss. Their hands became entangled in each other's hair, occasionally pulling on it.

Ciana moved to straddle the girl, she couldn't for the life of her remember the name of, keeping the kiss in motion.

The curly dark-haired girl pulled Ciana in tightly and gave a small moan into her lips. This snapped something in Ciana causing her to back away and blink at the girl below her.

Ciana pursed her lips and stood up slowly, the curly-haired girl raising her eyebrows in question, "What's wrong?"

Ciana gulped and shook her head, "I'm sorry but you should leave."

The girls' lips curled and she stood up, "What?"

"I think you should leave," Ciana couldn't look at her.

The girl scoffed and grabbed her things that were left on the ground. She muttered a "whatever," before opening the door and slamming it behind her.

Ciana ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Ever since Junipers left and Harry told her about his true feelings, she's been going through a stage of bringing random boys and girls to her dorm to only just kick them out in the end before doing anything serious.

She sat on the edge of her bed and looked at a spot on the ground. She hasn't written anything to Juniper yet, no sign that she got his news or a letter from him either.

She stood up again and slowly pulled a piece of parchment out and a quill. She dips the quill in ink and hovers over the parchment. She shuts her eyes, opens them, and begins to write.

Juniper Ronan Azalea,

I don't really have anything to say to you. You left, you just up and left. You didn't even tell me and told McGonagall to tell me. I really have nothing to say.

But I know why you did it. I know how important this is to you. But didn't you even think that this would be important to me too?

You were the love of her young and short life. I know that now, I see that, and I understand but she was my sister! She used to talk to me about the trips she wanted to take for hours on end. About the things, she wanted to see! We promised each other if when we both were out of school, and without love, we would go together.

Why didn't you ask me to go?

How could you leave me behind?

I love you Juniper, with everything in me but this hurts. I hope wherever you are—except America—you're happy and alive. I hope you feel as alive and free as she wanted to.

Ciana

She ends the letter and folds it. She goes to her window and pets Cal. She gives him food and water before handing him the letter and strapping it on him tightly. "Find him, and don't wait for his response."