0.8 | serendipity

Serendipity
is the chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way.

October 7, 2000

It was the day they leave for Autumn break, and she couldn't be any more excited to see her parents after this time away from them.

After the interaction between Harry and Ciana a few weeks ago, they haven't talked nor acknowledged each other, and as promised, Juniper helped her move on. He would point out girls and boys anywhere they went, but she was never interested or had a good excuse to say "no."

Juniper held onto his bags as they stepped onto the platform, looking around for anybody Ciana would be interested in. He sees a girl with blonde hair, glasses sitting on the edge of her nose, reading a book, and he taps Ciana on the shoulder.

She looked up at him and pursed her lips knowing what he was about to say. "Yes?"

"She's pretty," He subtly points the blonde girl out, and Ciana tilts her head a little to look. She narrowed her eyes and nodded.

"Yes, she is." She said simply, but continuing walking.

"Well, why don't you go talk to her?" He looked at her with a smirk, and she rolled her eyes.

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe not looking to be in a relationship right now would be better for moving on?"

His smirk fell, and he looked down. "No...I did not."

"Well, that's what I need." She shrugged, and handed her bags to the man in the front, and waiting on the side for Juniper to hand his bags over.

"If that's what you desire then that's what you get." He walked over to her and bowed.

She laughed, and he smiled down at her. "Piss off." They walked into an empty compartment, and he put his feet up to make himself comfortable.

"I decided."

She arched an eyebrow and shook her head. "Decided what?"

He propped himself on his elbows and tilted his head to look at her. "I'm going to  America for the break." He lied again, but she couldn't know yet.

"Out of all the places in the world, and you choose that."

"It was that or stay back."

"Why would it be that or staying back?" She inquired and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't get what you're saying."

"God...Juniper, you come from a rich family." He nodded, and smile smugly. "You could go anywhere, and those were your options?"

"Yes." He said flatly, going back to laying down.

She scoffed in disbelief and put her glasses on. He looked at her as she adjusts the glasses, and chuckled softly. "What?"

"It's weird seeing you with glasses."

She glared at him and flipped him off. "Nobody asked you."