3.0 | truth

Truth
that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

February 5, 2001

Luna stood from the table and all their eyes followed.

"Where are you going?" Ginny asked, tenderly. A little shocked at the performance Harry just pulled.

"I'll go check on him, don't worry." Ginny nodded and Luna walked away. She chooses a hall and turned the corner. While doing so, she was also thinking of ways to talk to him and help him understand why Ginny did what she did. She didn't think he would understand as well as he would in later times, due to the anger.

She turned another corner and froze. In front of her stood Harry and Esme. In a very intimate position.

How sad is it that her first thought was; Oh no, Ciana.

Luna shook her head determinedly and rushed away quietly.

She didn't care about anything other than her friend. She didn't care about anything other than how her friend will react or how this will hurt her, but Luna was never one to keep a secret. She wasn't changing that now.

•••

Like Ciana, Juniper ran too. But he wasn't crazy like her and chose to run before the sun was even up.

Instead, he ran when the sun was close to setting. It was much more peaceful but he couldn't tell her what to do.

It distracted him from the letter he never received.

Today wasn't any different from any other day, so he changed and immediately got into his routine. Going different paces and speeds. Stopping to drink water and breathe.

He was making his way back to his common room when he spotted people from the corner of his eye. He stopped and slightly turned his head.

To his surprise, it was a couple kissing. Very sloppily, it didn't look enjoyable at all. He cringed and rolled his eyes, choosing to keep walking.

But paused when he thought back to it. He looked back again, and his eyes widened.

It was just any couple. It was Harry. Cianas Harry, and a blonde girl. An unrecognizable blonde girl. He couldn't even tell if it was a girl.

Without any hesitation, he took slow steps back, and when he knew they wouldn't hear him, he ran.

•••

Harry opened his eyes and immediately went to pull away from that horrible kiss.

Esme had other ideas, unfortunately so. When she noticed him pulling away, she put her hands behind his neck and pulled him back in. By that point, he wasn't kissing back anymore and was trying to pull away. He took his hand off her arms and put them on her shoulders. This made it easier to pull her away.

He took several steps back and discreetly wiped his mouth. He didn't want to be a jerk and do it in front of her.

"What?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Why'd you stop?"

petrichor ; harry potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें