Soo : "Aww he looks so cute here" it was pic where jungwon was pouting Because Soo didn't give him her ice cream.

Areum : "simping again?"

Soo ; "aish u scared the shit out of me- when did u even get up"

Areum : "like a min ago"

Soo : "well come here lets look at the pics we took when we went to the amusment park"

Areum : "woah there is a lot"

They spent time looking at the pics laughing at each and everything.

Jiha finally woke up and sat next to them scaring both of them now and joined them.

Jiha : "we don't have school today?" She asked after looking at the pics for about 20 mins.

Soo : "yeah we don't it's leave for us after exam"

Jiha : "yayyyy finally"

Yeonha : "fiNaLly i wOkE uP" she said walking like a zombie to them.

Soo : "yah what happened to you-"

Yeonha : "nothing just body pain because of the shit i cleaned last night"

Soo : "okay-"

Jiha : "u just lay down here, we will and get u some coffee?"

Areum : "when did y'all start being nice-"

Jiha : "iam being nice? I was planning to pour the coffee on her"

Soo : "woah i thought the same"

Jiha : "you proved that ur my eomma"

Soo : "_"

Yeonha : "you murderers i don't want any coffee- gosh"

Soo : "well okay then"

Soo was bored downstairs so she went upstairs to charge her phone and suddenly got a text from jungwon saying he would come live today. as a suprise for engenes. Soo was very happy that she could atleast see him in a live.

she jumped on her bed to sleep but then her friends came in and called her to hangout and go somewhere, but Soo was too lazy she denied it but then her friends dragged her out of the bed.

soo : "yah!!! leave me bishes"

Areum : "no, lets go hangout."

Jiha : "yeah its nice outside"

Yeonha : "aish! cant i Just sleep? ? ?"

Jiha and Areum: "no!!"

Yeonha and Soo : "aish!!"

Jiha : "C'mon let's just hang out" she said dragging both Soo and yeonha who was trying to sleep.

they got ready like sloths and finally headed out of the house and walked to the park and just sat there chilling..

Soo couldn't bare the cold weather so she got some warmers and placed it near her and layed down on the sheet they placed.

She scrolled on her phone and she slept in the park beside her friends who was watching smth on her phone.

The weather was so nice that even if u just close the eyes u would sleep...

Yeonha : "eomma is sleeping, so I'll sleep too you guys can watch that"

Jiha : "yah- it's yoongi's live-"

Yeonha : "yeah i know i can see that live anytime but i can't hold back my sleep so good night"

Areum : "gosh this gurl-"

Jiha : "nevermind her let's just watch this"

It was 3pm now and they were still in the park.

Areum : "yah both of you wake up!"

Jiha : "yeah aren't you guys hungry??"

Soo : "hungry what?" She said rubbing her eyes.

Jiha : "it's past lunch time-"

Soo : "well what time is it?" She was yawning and looked tired as if she have done tons of work.

Areum : "it's 3.15pm btw"

Soo : "oh that's very early for me to wake up good nigh-" she was gonna lay down again but then Areum and jiha pulled her up to make her sit.

Soo : "why the hell are u guys not letting me sleep"

Areum : "cuz u would miss jungwon's live bish-"

Soo : "how do u know he is gonna come live?"

Jiha : "ummm..we are just guessing you know-"

Areum : "that's why we have been telling u not to sleep bish"

Soo : "my question was how do u know that?"

Areum : *nervous laughter's* "yeah- yeah we know that- "

Soo : "i see you have looked through the chats when i was sleeping"

Areum : "definitely no"
Jiha : "yes"

Soo : "aish iam not in the mood to get mad at you guys because.....you guys are such good friends telling me not to miss his lives!! Ahh lobe u guys"

Notification
*Jungwon is live*