The physical education teacher never thought that Gu Shao, who took the initiative to come over, would actually speak to the boy. He showed a confused look, and just as he was about to speak, the teenager gave him a terrifying glance, neither light nor serious.

That's a warning.

The physical education teacher moved his lips and said nothing.

"Come here." Gu Chen said lightly, his eyes fell on the boy, with a strong command in his tone.

Ning Shu just hesitated for a moment, then walked over.

The boy squeezed his hand and said with a half-smile, "Tell me the truth of the matter."

He only felt that the tip of his ear was hot and wanted to retract it, after all, the teacher was still here.

But the other party did not give him any chance.

Domineering to death.

Ning Shu opened his mouth and said what happened just now.

Ruan Tingting's face turned pale little by little: "Young Master Gu! What he said is false! He..."

"Shut up." The

boy said in a low voice, his gaze was not warm at all, like a cold-blooded animal.

"My person, it's not your turn to speak."

Gu Chen looked at the girl with no warmth, only coldness and cold blood: "I advise you to think about it carefully, my patience is limited.

" ...

Ning Shu never imagined that things would turn out like this.

In other words, he never imagined that Gu Chen would unconditionally choose to trust him.

The fear of the teenager in the past has been reduced a lot, and it is also mixed with a little unclear emotion.

Follow the boy back to the villa.

Pulled by a force.

Gu Chen grabbed the boy's hand without saying a word, with an expressionless face, then threw him into his room and closed the bedroom door.

Ning Shu was almost thrown to the ground by him, raised his face, and felt nervous for a moment.

The teenager came over, grabbed him into the bathroom, and started rushing at him with the spray head.

The beautiful Danfeng eyes, with a dark expression, seemed to be suppressing something terrifying.

Ning Shu was splashed with water and almost choked. He coughed violently: "Cough cough...Master..."

He didn't understand what the madness was going on.

Totally moody.

Ning Shu stood pitifully in the same place, his expression was a little dazed, the corners of his eyes were still a little red, the white shirt on his body was tightly attached to his body, there was a kind of seductive between green and beautiful.

Gu Chen stretched out his hand, pushed the person to the edge of the bathtub, lowered his eyes slightly, and stretched out his fingers.

Cover with the red lipstick mark on the boy's collarbone.

Then rubbed hard.

"Pain..."

Ning Shu couldn't help crying.

Gu Chen wiped it hard, and said in a deep voice, "Pain? You let her touch you in pain?"

He looked at the mirror beside him in confusion.

When I saw the red trace, I couldn't help pursing my lower lip.

Ning Shu had no idea when Ruan Tingting's lips came up.

But the boy's expression looked terrifying, he stared at the place as if he wanted to get the skin off.

Ning Shu's scalp went numb for a moment.

Gu Chen didn't speak, just kept rubbing the place with his hands, rubbing out a red trace.

Burning pain.

Ning Shu held back, he didn't dare to anger the young man in front of him at this time, but he couldn't help but take a small breath.

Gu Chen stopped and stared at the man: "If you let me see it in the future, someone else will touch you..."

Ning Shu had no idea where his possessiveness came from. He thought of the young man in front of him. , I'm just looking for a sense of excitement, and I feel a little stuffy somewhere.

He couldn't help turning his face to the side, pursing his lips.

Gu Chen leaned over, pinched his chin, and said calmly, "Do you think I wouldn't believe you?"

Ning Shu was a little afraid to look into his eyes, and subconsciously denied: "No... "

Do you think you can deceive me?" The

young man looked over with a half-smiling smile: "Ning Shu, has anyone ever said that you can tell what you are thinking by looking at the expression on your face."

Ning Shu didn't say anything.

Gu Chen leaned over and bit his ear, his breath was warm and ambiguous, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Did I say I didn't believe you?"

"What are you thinking about alone there."

"Am I pampering you too much?"