Ning Shu was stunned, and immediately said, "No need, young master." Seeing the young man's expression faded for a moment, he hesitated and stuck it there. He whispered, "I'll be back soon."

His voice was a little soft, different from a girl's, but it could evoke the worst bullying factor in people's hearts.

Gu Chen stretched out his hand and hooked the boy's palm, listening to the coquettish coquettishness that the other party couldn't even notice.

A little more smile appeared in his eyes.

"Okay."

He said casually, "You have to be back before seven o'clock, do you understand?"

Ning Shu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and nodded somewhat obediently.

But he didn't see it, at the moment when he lowered his head.

The smile on Gu Chen's lips gradually faded.

And the temperature in his eyes also retreated a little bit.

......

Ning Shu came to the place designated by Ruan Tingting as agreed.

By now, most of the students have gone back, and no one has come to this place.

As soon as the girl saw him, the contempt and jealousy in her eyes showed unabashedly.

Ning Shu saw it, but pretended not to see it, walked over and said, "What do you want me to promise you to do?"

Ruan Tingting didn't speak immediately, seeing his eyes becoming more and more jealous, and said with a grim face, "Ning Shu, I want you Leave Young Master Gu's side, and don't show up for the rest of your life!"

Ning Shu thought it was a little funny, he said, "How do you know, it must be me pestering him?" The

hostess' hostility towards him is so obvious, it is impossible not to feel it. .

In this case, Ning Shu couldn't be so polite to her.

Ruan Tingting was stunned for a moment, frowned fiercely, and sneered: "Could it be that Gu Shao is still pestering you? What are you doing in spring and autumn?"

She looked at the boy like a stinky mouse in the sewer. Disgusting.

That kind of contempt from the heart, and disgust.

Ning Shu pointed to the wound on his neck and said, "This is what Gu Chen bit."

Ruan Tingting was taken aback.

With an expression of disbelief, she seemed to be provoked, like a madman, scratching and scratching: "Bitch! Young Master Gu is not gay, how can you be so disgusting! You like being fucked so much, right? No prostitutes are as cheap as you!"

Ning Shu frowned and pushed him.

Ruan Tingting is like a crazy woman: "If you don't leave Gu Shao's side now, then I will expose this photo, believe it or not!" The

boy stood there and said calmly, "You expose it, don't forget it. There's also Gu Chen on it."

"Haha, do you think I'll put Young Master Gu on it?"

Ruan Tingting rolled her eyes and said, "I didn't just take a picture, I just don't put the frontal photo of Gu Shao on it. If it's a little more blurry, who knows it's Gu Shao. And you, your face turned red from being kissed, as long as you As soon as it came out, everyone knew you were a disgusting gay!"

Ning Shu was also not angry: "Then see if you can explode, do you think Gu Chen won't help me as long as I blow my pillow? Ruan Tingting didn't expect him to

be so shameless, her lungs were about to explode with anger.

The chest heaved up and down.

She stared at him suddenly, with a strange ruthlessness in her eyes.

Ning Shu frowned, and before he could notice anything, he saw the girl in front of him ruthlessly tore off his clothes and hugged him.

He wanted to push people away.

But Ruan Tingting firmly grabbed the hand that he pushed over, and kept drilling into his arms.

And at this time.

A voice came from behind: "What are you doing! This classmate, what are you doing!"

Ruan

Tingting, like a frightened rabbit, "find the right time" and quickly pushed Ning Shu away, and then ran over with pear flowers and rain: " Teacher, he wants to force a girl to fuck me!"

Ning Shu looked at him and saw the tall male teacher frowning at him, as if he was looking at something dirty, and patted Ruan Tingting on the back: "Don't be afraid, the teacher is here. , I will definitely uphold justice for you! The school will not let such potential criminals go!"

Ruan Tingting shrugged her shoulders, as if she had suffered a great grievance.

In fact, he lowered his head and pulled a smug smile on his lips.

She had already edited the information and sent it to the justice PE teacher in the school at a critical time. There is no surveillance in this place, and there is no proof of death. Even if Ning Shu broke the sky, he would not be able to prove his innocence.

After all, the teacher saw it with his own eyes.

Ning Shu now understood everything in his heart. He didn't expect Ruan Tingting's tricks to be so indiscriminate, and just wanted to speak.

I saw a figure.

Gu Chen stood behind the physical education teacher and looked at him coldly.