Epilogue

"But, Dad said we could, though!" Reagan whines at me.

"Which dad?" I question my daughter who's now pouting at me. I try to keep a stern face, not letting my daughter affect me. I'm not going to cave so easily. I also know which father she's speaking of since both her and her little brother have always called Yoongi 'Dad,' while they call Jungkook 'Pops.' I'm just trying to push my daughter's buttons a little.

"Yoongi!" She huffs out, sounding irritated and I try to keep myself from chuckling at how cute my daughter screws her face up in annoyance. She continues to speak, "He said Sabrina and I could get matching tattoos! Please mom! We are both 18 now! You said I could get a tattoo when I'm of age! We've wanted these forever!" My daughter cries out, dramatically. She's looking pitiful while continuing to plead.

"Forever? So dramatic," I scold my eighteen-year old. She definitely takes after me and Jeongguk, that's for sure. "Did Sabrina's father give her permission?" I further ask her, with a stony gaze.

"Call him and ask him, Mom! I don't understand why you can't just let us get the heart tattoos! You're covered in tattoos and so are both my fathers! Mom! Please!" My daughter's squealing is giving me a headache. I hold my hand out to stop her from further whining.

"Fine! I'm not saying yes quite yet. I'll call Jimin and see if he approves of it. If he gives Sabrina the green light, I'll drive both of you straight to your fathers' shop." I tell my daughter and she starts to scream with joy.

"If you scream like that, I won't be able to hear and then I can't call Sabrina's father," I jokingly warn Reagan and she quiets down and walks away, excitedly squealing in a lower volume.

☽°•°★°•°☾

Jimin confirmed that he is allowing Sabrina, his youngest of two daughters, to get the matching heart tattoo with Reagan. He told me how she's graduating top of her class and he sees nothing wrong with her wanting a tattoo, so he's fine with it.

Reagan is also an overachiever with her academics. And, she's incredibly responsible. So, if my daughter wants a small tattoo, I'll let her get one. Who am I to stop her? I just wanted her to fight for it just a little more before I caved. It's amusing for me.

We are now here at one of two Black Cat Tattoo locations.There is this location in Los Angeles, and the other location is in Portland, Oregon. Hoseok, Irene and several other artists are holding down that location while the rest of us remained in Los Angeles.

The girls noisily run into the shop and spot Jeongguk.

"Pops!" Reagan runs and gives Jeongguk a hug. Jeongguk flashes his signature bunny smile as his daughter squeezes him. When they release each other from their embrace, Jeongguk wiggles his brows at her.

"So, do I get to do the honors of tattooing my daughter?" He grins at Reagan, and much to his dismay, Reagan shakes her head no.

"Pops...I was hoping you'd let Moonsik tattoo me and Sabrina." Reagan speaks all while flashing Jeongguk the tried and true puppy dog eyes. Jungkook looks over to where Moonsik is standing, and the kid mouths 'please' at him. Jeongguk's expression drops. I know he was hoping he would get to tattoo Reagan.

Namjoon and Dami had their son, Moonsik, a year before Reagan was born. Moonsik is currently 19 and is apprenticing under Namjoon, Yoongi and Jeongguk.