32. The Past

Cassie's 1st Person POV

"K.O! IN YOUR FACE, JEON!" I yell, raising my hands in the air with my PS5 controller in my right hand.

It's a quarter till 10, at night. Jeongguk and I have been playing a few rounds of Marvel Vs. Capcom while we wait for Yoongi to arrive.

"Oh, stop gloating! I let you win." Jeongguk teasingly rolls his eyes at me.

"We've played seven games so far and you've only won two!" I argue with my cute, competitive boyfriend.

"It's because I was letting you win!" Jeongguk states again, smugly looking at me. I pout at him which he notices and he shakes his head. "Fine! I admit it, Cass- you're better than me!"

"I like when you're being honest," I grin at him and kiss his cheek. Jeongguk give me a cheesy smile and puts down his controller on the couch cushion that is between where he is sitting and where Zooey is snoozing comfortably.

Knock knock knock

The sound at the front door makes Jeongguk groan since it's preventing him from placing his lips on mine. He quickly lets go of me given that we both know who just showed up to my place and we are both keen for this person to join us. I set my game controller down on the coffee table and get up from the couch. I eagerly walk over to the front door, and I open it, revealing Yoongi, standing there looking like a dream in a white hoodie, black cargo pants and a pair of black and white Nike trainers.

"Hey, Cass," Yoongi greets me in that deep voice that makes me weak in the knees. Taking him by surprise, I lunge forward and throw my arms around his neck. On instinct, Yoongi wraps his arms snuggly around my waist.

"I missed you," I sincerely say into his ear.

"Honestly, it's been a few days since I've seen you and I missed you, a lot," he answers back above a whisper. The words he spoke out makes me feel positive emotions as opposed to how I had been feeling the past couple days.

When Jeongguk first told me how Yoongi said he wasn't sure about being involved with Jeongguk and I, a couple days ago, I was completely crushed. But, now, he's here, in front of me. Jeongguk told me that they had a brief discussion earlier tonight, at the shop, to clarify things. And, I'm just happy that Yoongi still wants to be involved with us.

I move my face and allow my lips to give Yoongi a short, sweet kiss and then I break away from the hug.

"Please, come in," I tell Yoongi as I step aside. Yoongi enters and I didn't realize that Jeongguk had been standing behind me.

"Long time, no see," Jeongguk says jokingly, considering they just saw each other at the tattoo shop not too long ago. Yoongi places a hand on Jeongguk's waist while Jeongguk cups one of Yoongi's cheeks with his hand and pulls him in for their own gentle kiss. When they pull away from each other, we all settle on the large sectional couch. Luckily, Zooey is on one side of the couch, giving me, Yoongi and Jeongguk space to sit right next to each other. The guys made sure that I sat between them, which I appreciated. I don't mind being sandwiched between these two men at all.

Yoongi turns his body slightly to face both me and Jeongguk. He first puts his attention and eyes on me.

"Cassie, I know that Jeongguk has relayed a lot to you these past couple days. And, he's filled me in on what the two of you have discussed. I just wanted the both of you to truly understand why I had my reservations at first. So, I would like to share about my previous relationship." His eyes move from me to Jeongguk.